Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. ...
  7. 87
I liked the trailer overall. I would have rather had Cortana providing an ominous voice over as you see the events in the pelican unfold. I can't wait to see how this chapter unfolds.

One little nit, please remove the 117 from Chief's armor. I never cared for it in the various other media (Forward Unto Dawn, etc). Always thought it looked out of place, maybe because it was never part of his armor in the previous games.
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Honestly, this trailer made me really excited for the next game and I hope it will be better than Halo 5 at least. I think it was a nice gesture to the community with those codes in the trailer. Really has restored my faith in the series and is getting me excited for the next Halo which I haven't been for a while.
i think this would be the best halo combinig all of them
Any hopes it's coming to PC? Probably not the same time as it releases on Project Scarlett, but still.
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Will see! I just hope they took the best of every episodes and put new things...
I liked the trailer overall. I would have rather had Cortana providing an ominous voice over as you see the events in the pelican unfold. I can't wait to see how this chapter unfolds.

One little nit, please remove the 117 from Chief's armor. I never cared for it in the various other media (Forward Unto Dawn, etc). Always thought it looked out of place, maybe because it was never part of his armor in the previous games.
I’m sorry but the 117 on Master Chief’s armour is a good addition.
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Will see! I just hope they took the best of every episodes and put new things...
I can’t really say that Call of Duty: Halo was the greatest, I mean it would’ve been wonderful IF it wasn’t a Halo game (I don’t mind sprint too much though, but that’s about it).
Is it just me, or is that footage good, solid proof that Infinite's in-game graphics are going to be something to shake the very foundations of the vidoegame industry?
Is it just me, or is that footage good, solid proof that Infinite's in-game graphics are going to be something to shake the very foundations of the vidoegame industry?
tbh I wouldn't fully trust in engine footage after anthem but 343 isn't like ea
Is it just me, or is that footage good, solid proof that Infinite's in-game graphics are going to be something to shake the very foundations of the vidoegame industry?
tbh I wouldn't fully trust in engine footage after anthem but 343 isn't like ea
1. I’m fairly certain that the trailer has a cartoonish look to it compared to the E3 2018 trailer.
2. EA is the company that people use as a comparison if a company is doing HORRIBLE things to their games and fans.
I mean what I'm hoping for is that 343 will see that they can try to make the graphics at least close to what EA and not copy of them, also I believe that there should be a little more trailers about the game and should show in game footage on how the game is played.
Another thing I wanted to point out is what the weapons will look like and how they would sound in game as well cause remember the Battle Rifle from Halo 4 sounded bad in my opinion, do you think they'll make it sound better along with the other guns?
I would LOVE to see an addition into Halo Infinite that includes side missions. For example, I think it would be cool to add in like us in a spartan Fireteam fighting in Arcadia. Another example us being in Red Team and having to defend the generators on Reach. That would be awesome to see.
I mean what I'm hoping for is that 343 will see that they can try to make the graphics at least close to what EA and not copy of them, also I believe that there should be a little more trailers about the game and should show in game footage on how the game is played.
They are already doing just as good or better than EA in the graphics department, and 343i is trying to go for a sort of Halo 3 style as campaign so not too much will be revealed in a short period of time, and they want to create a sense of mystery and suspense with their ad campaign so giving a small amount of details is an inherent part of that.
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Will see! I just hope they took the best of every episodes and put new things...
I can’t really say that Call of Duty: Halo was the greatest, I mean it would’ve been wonderful IF it wasn’t a Halo game (I don’t mind sprint too much though, but that’s about it).
The only thing was missing for me from the old gameplay, is the double guns(Don't be know how to call it), so I hope that features come back and that the gameplay are gonna be more complex and have some new things too, and for people who want to just walk and shoot, put simply an old school mode...
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Will see! I just hope they took the best of every episodes and put new things...
I can’t really say that Call of Duty: Halo was the greatest, I mean it would’ve been wonderful IF it wasn’t a Halo game (I don’t mind sprint too much though, but that’s about it).
The only thing was missing for me from the old gameplay, is the double guns(Don't be know how to call it), so I hope that features come back and that the gameplay are gonna be more complex and have some new things too, and for people who want to just walk and shoot, put simply an old school mode...
How can you want dual-wield and not know what it’s called?!?! And yeah, EVEN MORE like the failing futuristic CoD gameplay is EXACTLY what Halo needs... not like CoD almost went under over that or anything.
In my opinion, 343 needs to find that good pace for Infinite's story line. I'd hate it if H6 had great graphics but went too fast for most players or far too slow in terms of the plot. And on the concept of dual-weilding, we all want it back 343! That woukd be the best Christmas present in 2020!
In my opinion, 343 needs to find that good pace for Infinite's story line. I'd hate it if H6 had great graphics but went too fast for most players or far too slow in terms of the plot. And on the concept of dual-weilding, we all want it back 343! That woukd be the best Christmas present in 2020!
100% agree with this!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. ...
  7. 87