4. 86
  5. ...
  6. 87
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Will see! I just hope they took the best of every episodes and put new things...
I can’t really say that Call of Duty: Halo was the greatest, I mean it would’ve been wonderful IF it wasn’t a Halo game (I don’t mind sprint too much though, but that’s about it).
The only thing was missing for me from the old gameplay, is the double guns(Don't be know how to call it), so I hope that features come back and that the gameplay are gonna be more complex and have some new things too, and for people who want to just walk and shoot, put simply an old school mode...
How can you want dual-wield and not know what it’s called?!?! And yeah, EVEN MORE like the failing futuristic CoD gameplay is EXACTLY what Halo needs... not like CoD almost went under over that or anything.
I just translated how I can I'm not an English speaker
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
DiPurps wrote:
no worries I'm not trying to be hostile too I'm not a nostalgic person it is just what I'm thinking and I saw a return to the past without reason, and I didn't see any survey of what the community thinks and I don't care, I don't think we are all thinking the same thing..
if you take the other industry the best artists don't do that, they don't let the Fans write the story or compose the music or design the cloth, or paint the board that has to evolve... I don't want to see the same movie or listen the same song again and again. I don't Have anything about taking inspiration from the old Armors, could be a good thing but not like that, I hope they will fix this And give the armor more details and a better general form and do something more in the actual graphics standards they are not limited for the design anymore like 10 years ago, its really strange in the E3 2019 cinematic,
I agree and let me also add something: listening to fans might be a bad move, because fans often don't even know what they want and fans are not designers, or developpers, or artists. Fans are not experts, let the professionals do their job.
exactly, but like you say it is no a big deal, but if it's the return of the old gameplay too, I'm out, and I don't say something extreme like "-Yoink- the fans" if it's the professional choice to be inspired by the old, I'm ok but don't have to make sacrifices for that.
wait and see but for now that sound like a remaster for me not a new game
I think based on the majority of halo fans crying out for 343 to listen to their opinions that perhaps 343 took a step back and observed halo 1, 2 , 3 , ODST and Reach and thought ' if its not broke , then don't fix it .
Will see! I just hope they took the best of every episodes and put new things...
I can’t really say that Call of Duty: Halo was the greatest, I mean it would’ve been wonderful IF it wasn’t a Halo game (I don’t mind sprint too much though, but that’s about it).
The only thing was missing for me from the old gameplay, is the double guns(Don't be know how to call it), so I hope that features come back and that the gameplay are gonna be more complex and have some new things too, and for people who want to just walk and shoot, put simply an old school mode...
How can you want dual-wield and not know what it’s called?!?! And yeah, EVEN MORE like the failing futuristic CoD gameplay is EXACTLY what Halo needs... not like CoD almost went under over that or anything.
I just translated how I can I'm not an English speaker
Ah, well your translator you use for English works better than the translators I use for Deutsch.
Can I ask am I the only person that's kind of bummed out by the suit that the master chief wears it looks kind of cartooning , plastic and it looks rather old I like the Halo 4 and 5 suits better
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Can I ask am I the only person that's kind of bummed out by the suit that the master chief wears it looks kind of cartooning , plastic and it looks rather old I like the Halo 4 and 5 suits better
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
I have been saying that it looked a bit cartoonish as did the some other parts of the trailer, but I like the armor design and with a bit darker green like I’ve seen other people put on it would look great!
I just saw the "Discover Hope" trailer and I was beyond wowed. Something so simple and it was magical.
#nosprint
I think the Chiefs armor is way to bright of a green.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Wrong no, but I for one like the halo 3/infinite style.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Thanks i just think the halo 4 & 5 suits look more master chief / military hard ware style.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Thanks i just think the halo 4 & 5 suits look more master chief / military hard ware style.
When did you join Halo and what games did you play first? That affects you preferences and how you view what the Chief "looks like".
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
When did you join Halo and what games did you play first? That affects you preferences and how you view what the Chief "looks like".
I started with halo combat evolved.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
to be honest, halo 3's armor will remain forever dear in the hearts of us halo veterans. thanks 343 for bringing it back.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ich freu mich schon so.
Dann auch noch auf der neuen xbox
Ich freu mich schon so.
Dann auch noch auf der neuen xbox
"I'm looking forward to. Then also on the new xbox."

Same!
I think the graphics look great and of course I got chills when I heard that shield recharge.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
You still haven’t answered what time you joined.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. ...
  6. 87