2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 91
Can I ask am I the only person that's kind of bummed out by the suit that the master chief wears it looks kind of cartooning , plastic and it looks rather old I like the Halo 4 and 5 suits better
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Wrong no, but I for one like the halo 3/infinite style.
Thanks i just think the halo 4 & 5 suits look more master chief / military hard ware style.
When did you join Halo and what games did you play first? That affects you preferences and how you view what the Chief "looks like".
Iam from CE tell now SIR
You still haven’t answered what time you joined.
I had joined halo way point maybe 2 - 3 mouths ago but ive played all the games in the series
There it is, you’ve joined the game franchise so late that you’ve hardly had any time to play, like and appreciate the older games which is why you like the newer Halos better. This is not necessarily a case of what games you’ve played, but more so the fact that you’ve joined during the new games being out for you to play, which has made you like and prefer the newer ones to the old feeling like they are what Halo is supposed to look like. The majority of Halo fans joined during the original trilogy Bungie/Microsoft era games so they (including myself) have a certain respect for Halo and the original trilogy, and as such see the game supposed to look in a certain way that is different from the way you would view it since you entered the franchise at the time of the newer 343i/Microsoft era games.
Can I ask am I the only person that's kind of bummed out by the suit that the master chief wears it looks kind of cartooning , plastic and it looks rather old I like the Halo 4 and 5 suits better
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Thanks i just think the halo 4 & 5 suits look more master chief / military hard ware style.
When did you join Halo and what games did you play first? That affects you preferences and how you view what the Chief "looks like".
Iam from CE tell now SIR
I had joined halo way point maybe 2 - 3 mouths ago but ive played all the games in the series
There it is, you’ve joined the game franchise so late that you’ve hardly had any time to play, like and appreciate the older games which is why you like the newer Halos better. This is not necessarily a case of what games you’ve played, but more so the fact that you’ve joined during the new games being out for you to play, which has made you like and prefer the newer ones to the old feeling like they are what Halo is supposed to look like. The majority of Halo fans joined during the original trilogy Bungie/Microsoft era games so they (including myself) have a certain respect for Halo and the original trilogy, and as such see the game supposed to look in a certain way that is different from the way you would view it since you entered the franchise at the time of the newer 343i/Microsoft era games.
Thanks sir but i must ask , why DID 343 change the master chiefs suit in the first place?
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Thanks sir but i must ask , why DID 343 change the master chiefs suit in the first place?
It was Microsoft’s move to make everything look like it was Microsoft’s game instead of continuing where Bungie left off in every aspect except for where the story left off.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
It was Microsoft’s move to make everything look like it was Microsoft’s game instead of continuing where Bungie left off in every aspect except for where the story left off.
Ok but what really happened between 343 and bungie? Differences on budget or creativity?
Do you have a source for this? I would be interested in reading up on it
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Ok but what really happened between 343 and bungie? Differences on budget or creativity?
Budget and creativity almost have nothing to do with it. Microsoft started pushing their weight around more with wanting their own game, and 343i had to go along with it so they tried to use their creativity to make it looks as best as they could, but deadlines were also a big factor in the design as well (Halo 5 is proof of that).
stckrboy wrote:
Do you have a source for this? I would be interested in reading up on it
No, but it seems as though Microsoft wanted Cortana back for Halo 5 after Halo 4 happened a ways into development of what was originally supposed to be a spin-off game which threw 343i off and as a result had to scrap the campaign, and then Halo 5 Guardians was born. (Microsoft buries their dirt deeper than any other company I’ve seen so far)
No, but it seems as though Microsoft wanted Cortana back for Halo 5 after Halo 4 happened a ways into development of what was originally supposed to be a spin-off game which threw 343i off and as a result had to scrap the campaign, and then Halo 5 Guardians was born. (Microsoft buries their dirt deeper than any other company I’ve seen so far)
Do you have any sources for this? You seem quite confident when posting that what you are saying is true, but it's really more speculation phased in a way that presents it as factual. I would be careful when doing this as people can and will take it as gospel and spread it around.
I rewatched the "Discover Hope" trailer and during the Chief's armor boot-up sequence, I noticed it said, " Preparing AI Intrusion Countermeasures."

I also have a theory that the ending sequence with Chief in the control room might be his confrontation with Cortana since he removes the chip that many think is meant to trap Cortana and, a blue object appears during Cortana's monologue.
Looking forward to the game. Hoping they make some minor movement changes from Halo 5, but I’d love to see a credits, customization, and challenge system come back from something similar to Reach. I know that it is basically confirmed that customization will be similar to Reach, but the credits and challenges really kept the game fresh for me.
Hey watching the video doesn’t the pilots wife look like the Isabel the AI from Halo Wars 2? Just wondering if anyone else noticed a resemblance.
stckrboy wrote:
Do you have any sources for this? You seem quite confident when posting that what you are saying is true, but it's really more speculation phased in a way that presents it as factual. I would be careful when doing this as people can and will take it as gospel and spread it around.
I’ve seen it on other topics being said, Halo YouTubers and etc. I do see what you mean though.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Budget and creativity almost have nothing to do with it. Microsoft started pushing their weight around more with wanting their own game, and 343i had to go along with it so they tried to use their creativity to make it looks as best as they could, but deadlines were also a big factor in the design as well (Halo 5 is proof of that).
Oof but doesn't Microsoft have other games that they claim to fame to?
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
None that are very well known, and Gears of War is in the light of a developer under Microsoft so Microsoft doesn’t tend to claim the glory for Gears (they do shout Xbox exclusive whenever they mention it though).
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
None that are very well known, and Gears of War is in the light of a developer under Microsoft so Microsoft doesn’t tend to claim the glory for Gears (they do shout Xbox exclusive whenever they mention it though).
What about Sea of Thieves or Cuphead?
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Sea of Thieves is not something I play and I’ve never heard of Cuphead, but they aren’t nearly as big of games as Gears of War or Halo. Sea of Thieves does come closer though.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Sea of Thieves is not something I play and I’ve never heard of Cuphead, but they aren’t nearly as big of games as Gears of War or Halo. Sea of Thieves does come closer though.
Nice thx for the info sir , if you ever need a plus one for any of the events that you Spartans do please consider me , I usually do not have a mic unless stated on specific occasions or it's required. you can contact me here or email me sir [ email removed by moderator - please don't post personal information ] Xbox Game tag - AceSPARTAN11730
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Nice thx for the info sir , if you ever need a plus one for any of the events that you Spartans do please consider me , I usually do not have a mic unless stated on specific occasions or it's required. you can contact me here or email me sir [ redacted ] Xbox Game tag - AceSPARTAN11730
Sure, I may contact you sometime.
Am i wrong?
SPARTAN119_8
Iam from CE tell now SIR
Nice thx for the info sir , if you ever need a plus one for any of the events that you Spartans do please consider me , I usually do not have a mic unless stated on specific occasions or it's required. you can contact me here or email me sir [ redacted ] Xbox Game tag - AceSPARTAN11730
Sure, I may contact you sometime.
Ok iam good for +1 events and stuff
I rewatched the "Discover Hope" trailer and during the Chief's armor boot-up sequence, I noticed it said, " Preparing AI Intrusion Countermeasures."

I also have a theory that the ending sequence with Chief in the control room might be his confrontation with Cortana since he removes the chip that many think is meant to trap Cortana and, a blue object appears during Cortana's monologue.
Yeah, that sounds cool. I have a theory about the chip when it says "No AI Detected.... Continue" that it isn't the suit looking for an AI in the chip, but it is the Chip looking for an AI in the suit.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 91