Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. ...
  6. 89
I rewatched the "Discover Hope" trailer and during the Chief's armor boot-up sequence, I noticed it said, " Preparing AI Intrusion Countermeasures."

I also have a theory that the ending sequence with Chief in the control room might be his confrontation with Cortana since he removes the chip that many think is meant to trap Cortana and, a blue object appears during Cortana's monologue.
Yeah, that sounds cool. I have a theory about the chip when it says "No AI Detected.... Continue" that it isn't the suit looking for an AI in the chip, but it is the Chip looking for an AI in the suit.
If you are interested, I have a forum on this site dedicated to the A.I. Chip. Join the discussion if you would like. :)
I rewatched the "Discover Hope" trailer and during the Chief's armor boot-up sequence, I noticed it said, " Preparing AI Intrusion Countermeasures."

I also have a theory that the ending sequence with Chief in the control room might be his confrontation with Cortana since he removes the chip that many think is meant to trap Cortana and, a blue object appears during Cortana's monologue.
Yeah, that sounds cool. I have a theory about the chip when it says "No AI Detected.... Continue" that it isn't the suit looking for an AI in the chip, but it is the Chip looking for an AI in the suit.
If you are interested, I have a forum on this site dedicated to the A.I. Chip. Join the discussion if you would like. :)
Yeah, I think I posted there also. Thanks though!
Let’s take this moment to enjoy the halo game which comes out next year.
Apparently there's a date of 12.22.19 during the trailer where the pilot gets chief back online. I think it could lead us that date might be when we gets more big news but what do you think it could mean?
Made me happy when I first saw it
I'm so hyped can't wait to see the first gameplay trailers
The game looks really good can't wait to play the new halo game
The game looks really good can't wait to play the new halo game
Yes, I agree. I can't wait to play it and halo reach on mcc !
AMA4N wrote:
Apparently there's a date of 12.22.19 during the trailer where the pilot gets chief back online. I think it could lead us that date might be when we gets more big news but what do you think it could mean?
mmm... it's an interesting question. In my opinion it isn't refered to Halo Infinite but to Halo Reach on pc and mcc.
Still waiting for a gameplay trailer. Eagerly awaiting some matchmaking demos.
Legitsky wrote:
Still waiting for a gameplay trailer. Eagerly awaiting some matchmaking demos.
IF we get one this year, the only chance will be this November at X019. Otherwise, we will be waiting until the first week of June 2020 at E3 2020. We will see!
Forum Team wrote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
Who agrees there should be a customisable HUD layout with different shaped shield bars if you know what i mean.
The req system should stay but all reqs should be infinite and legendary reqs would be very rare and basically stuff that requires the grind
343 if you read this that would be awesome if you could somehow implement this into the game!
You remember when Lasky emergency slipspaced Roland said there is no reason to think cortana can't track us.
So Echo 216 (the pilot) was onboard the infinity and they went to zeta halo, then Echo 216 left the infinity and out of slipspace as soon as the infinity came out the guardian shot an EMP hence the beginning of the trailer show 'SYTEMS OFFLINE' Then the trailer (cutscene) plays, in the cutscene the pilot says on no, not now, not again maybe the EMP strikes them (due to the keypad showing system offline) this may be due to Cortana knowing that Spartan 'John' 117 is onboard the Echo 216 Pelican that's why she teleports him and the pelican to Zeta Halo and they enter slipspace and go.
do you agree with my prediction?
OzoneTTV wrote:
You remember when Lasky emergency slipspaced Roland said there is no reason to think cortana can't track us.
So Echo 216 (the pilot) was onboard the infinity and they went to zeta halo, then Echo 216 left the infinity and out of slipspace as soon as the infinity came out the guardian shot an EMP hence the beginning of the trailer show 'SYTEMS OFFLINE' Then the trailer (cutscene) plays, in the cutscene the pilot says on no, not now, not again maybe the EMP strikes them (due to the keypad showing system offline) this may be due to Cortana knowing that Spartan 'John' 117 is onboard the Echo 216 Pelican that's why she teleports him and the pelican to Zeta Halo and they enter slipspace and go.
do you agree with my prediction?
While it makes for an interesting point. The trailer at E3 was confirmed to be the opening animation. This means they either need to tell us how they found the ring, or when they found it. I just checked the last pelican in Halo 5. The odd thing is that pelican had no number. No callsign. Like in every Halo. My opinion is a return to roots theory. Like the end of Halo: Combat Evolved, there is only one survivor. And it is basically a huge PVE. I do like your idea and your thoughts are in the right direction. But it does not seem too likely. Considering 343 Industries is attentive to detail as much as Bungie was. So much so, they left the 2nd IOHBOY in the level Regret that Bungie placed in the MCC. Someone found it this week. A Halo Easter Egg that took 15 years to find found this week.
The contract between Bungie and Activision expires on January 1st, 2020. 1 year and 1 day from now. They can reach a decision by June of this year. Meaning we can find out at E3 2019. Along with the Trailer for Halo: Infinite (I doubt they would put it on the Xbox One. I think it will be on the next gen Xbox and the website only says One as a ruse.) and the announcement of the Next Gen Xbox, I think a lot of people would love to hear Bungie "coming home where she belongs."
So, I want to talk about this comment I posted late 2018. Why I am quoting it is due to several announcements made this year. Not to include Bungie's Departure from Activision. I left that part in for context. I want to discuss the next few lines. I wan lt to use it to show how 343 Industries has made, what I consider, a 180. Most of us agree Halo 4 was a poor game for the franchise. While it is good for a business that takes on another business' responsibilitities and make it better, it felt like a COD game. Halo was supposed to be the standout game from franchises like COD. But it instead, mimiced them. But when the game was poorly accepted by fans, 343 did something really cool. They owned up to the mistakes. They admitted the faults. And, while Halo 5 was not too great of a campaign, it did improve in many areas. Halo 5 Warzone brings in a new gameplay experience while showing that the game has the potential to be a Halo title again. My biggest complaint for Halo 5 was not the story. But the fact, it felt like I was never emotionally connected to Lock. I never understood why he was there, how he came to the franchise, it was a poor introduction of a character that could have been really good. It also seemed too deviant not playing as Chief for most of the Missions. Even Bungie made that mistake. But they made up for it since we were able to be emotionally connected to Vel Thadaam. We complained but were not completely disappointed. We at least played Chief in over 50% of the missions. And those with Arbiter were always tied into what Chief was doing. They have always been within spitting distance starting on Halo 04. He was on the Pillar of Autumn as the ship was going down.

Now we have the trailer, release time frame, and a few ideas as to the next Halo. Halo Infinite. I wanted to draw attention to my post, made on December 30th, 2018; because, as I said, 343 and Xbox would be smart to return to its foundations and make Halo the launch title for the next Xbox. At E3 2019, that was what we were informed. And let me say this. I have a long time friend. Known him since we were 6 and in 1st grade. We both got our Xbox consoles on December 25th, 2001. We both still have our consoles today. They both still run beautifully. He and I would System Link Halo 1 all day. Back then, my sensitivity was set to 2.... now 10 is not fast enough! But when Halo 4 came out, he said he will no longer purchase a Halo title again. He was that disapointed. Now, me? I did buy it and play it. I retain any hope I can find. Any. So I stayed. I waited. Halo 5 came and went and he still was not impressed or happy. Then.... E3 2019. The day after E3, he calls me up. He said this: "I am thinking about getting Infinite." That was when I knew. 343 did something so miraculous, that this game was something worth the wait. Something I can accept 5 years or more for. Something I have begun to already inform my friends "I will be on Do Not Disturb for the majority of the end of 2020." The beginning of 343 Industries rising from the ashes. The game that will launch the Xbox Scarlett. The game, we, as the fans, can proudly claim: This is our hour. As Chief and Halsey said, Spartans never die. Nor does 343.

One last thing to mention about the E3 2019 trailer. To give a bit additional context as to the impact. My friends and I were doing an E3 Watch Party. All on Mixer and talking. When Halo Infinite's trailer showed, I went silent. And, I cried. I was that emotional over seeing the improvements. And my friends fell silent and asked me "Are you crying!?" Heck.... I am tearing up just writing this. That trailer was the most beautiful trailer for a game I have seen and the moment I lost it was hearing the shield recharge. It made me more hyped for a video game than any other game to date.

I, and the fans, wish you good luck, 343 Industries. With the Hope you put in us, we will Finish the Fight.

-HaloBungie343I
I am so looking forward to this new game. going to start saving for the console now.
I am so looking forward to this new game. going to start saving for the console now.
yep I'm doing that after Christmas is over with
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. ...
  6. 89