Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. ...
  6. 89
I rewatched the "Discover Hope" trailer and during the Chief's armor boot-up sequence, I noticed it said, " Preparing AI Intrusion Countermeasures."

I also have a theory that the ending sequence with Chief in the control room might be his confrontation with Cortana since he removes the chip that many think is meant to trap Cortana and, a blue object appears during Cortana's monologue.
Yeah, that sounds cool. I have a theory about the chip when it says "No AI Detected.... Continue" that it isn't the suit looking for an AI in the chip, but it is the Chip looking for an AI in the suit.
If you are interested, I have a forum on this site dedicated to the A.I. Chip. Join the discussion if you would like. :)
I rewatched the "Discover Hope" trailer and during the Chief's armor boot-up sequence, I noticed it said, " Preparing AI Intrusion Countermeasures."

I also have a theory that the ending sequence with Chief in the control room might be his confrontation with Cortana since he removes the chip that many think is meant to trap Cortana and, a blue object appears during Cortana's monologue.
Yeah, that sounds cool. I have a theory about the chip when it says "No AI Detected.... Continue" that it isn't the suit looking for an AI in the chip, but it is the Chip looking for an AI in the suit.
If you are interested, I have a forum on this site dedicated to the A.I. Chip. Join the discussion if you would like. :)
Yeah, I think I posted there also. Thanks though!
Let’s take this moment to enjoy the halo game which comes out next year.
Apparently there's a date of 12.22.19 during the trailer where the pilot gets chief back online. I think it could lead us that date might be when we gets more big news but what do you think it could mean?
Made me happy when I first saw it
I'm so hyped can't wait to see the first gameplay trailers
The game looks really good can't wait to play the new halo game
The game looks really good can't wait to play the new halo game
Yes, I agree. I can't wait to play it and halo reach on mcc !
AMA4N wrote:
Apparently there's a date of 12.22.19 during the trailer where the pilot gets chief back online. I think it could lead us that date might be when we gets more big news but what do you think it could mean?
mmm... it's an interesting question. In my opinion it isn't refered to Halo Infinite but to Halo Reach on pc and mcc.
Still waiting for a gameplay trailer. Eagerly awaiting some matchmaking demos.
Legitsky wrote:
Still waiting for a gameplay trailer. Eagerly awaiting some matchmaking demos.
IF we get one this year, the only chance will be this November at X019. Otherwise, we will be waiting until the first week of June 2020 at E3 2020. We will see!
Forum Team wrote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
Who agrees there should be a customisable HUD layout with different shaped shield bars if you know what i mean.
The req system should stay but all reqs should be infinite and legendary reqs would be very rare and basically stuff that requires the grind
343 if you read this that would be awesome if you could somehow implement this into the game!
You remember when Lasky emergency slipspaced Roland said there is no reason to think cortana can't track us.
So Echo 216 (the pilot) was onboard the infinity and they went to zeta halo, then Echo 216 left the infinity and out of slipspace as soon as the infinity came out the guardian shot an EMP hence the beginning of the trailer show 'SYTEMS OFFLINE' Then the trailer (cutscene) plays, in the cutscene the pilot says on no, not now, not again maybe the EMP strikes them (due to the keypad showing system offline) this may be due to Cortana knowing that Spartan 'John' 117 is onboard the Echo 216 Pelican that's why she teleports him and the pelican to Zeta Halo and they enter slipspace and go.
do you agree with my prediction?
OzoneTTV wrote:
You remember when Lasky emergency slipspaced Roland said there is no reason to think cortana can't track us.
So Echo 216 (the pilot) was onboard the infinity and they went to zeta halo, then Echo 216 left the infinity and out of slipspace as soon as the infinity came out the guardian shot an EMP hence the beginning of the trailer show 'SYTEMS OFFLINE' Then the trailer (cutscene) plays, in the cutscene the pilot says on no, not now, not again maybe the EMP strikes them (due to the keypad showing system offline) this may be due to Cortana knowing that Spartan 'John' 117 is onboard the Echo 216 Pelican that's why she teleports him and the pelican to Zeta Halo and they enter slipspace and go.
do you agree with my prediction?
While it makes for an interesting point. The trailer at E3 was confirmed to be the opening animation. This means they either need to tell us how they found the ring, or when they found it. I just checked the last pelican in Halo 5. The odd thing is that pelican had no number. No callsign. Like in every Halo. My opinion is a return to roots theory. Like the end of Halo: Combat Evolved, there is only one survivor. And it is basically a huge PVE. I do like your idea and your thoughts are in the right direction. But it does not seem too likely. Considering 343 Industries is attentive to detail as much as Bungie was. So much so, they left the 2nd IOHBOY in the level Regret that Bungie placed in the MCC. Someone found it this week. A Halo Easter Egg that took 15 years to find found this week.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. ...
  6. 89