Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. ...
  6. 91
Hello my name is J a veteran halo player. Love the franchise & thank you so much for keeping it alive.

I have a few suggestions regarding the HUD, Visors, Thrusters(If Added), Weapons, & Armor.

Starting off with the HUD, Visors, & Thrusters... A system of Blue, Red, & Green is all you need. Please don’t use the average light blue HUD anymore it’s outdated & tacky... A solid blue is more visually appealing. Using the B,R,G system the Visor will define the HUD & Thruster. So if we are using a solid red visor the HUD & Thruster should look the same with a solid red.

As for weapons I’ll break it down into 4 categories:UNSC, Covenant, Brute, & Forerunner.

UNSC weapons should look similar to the color of the Halo 5 shotgun, a plain dark color. Change the AR ammo counter to a solid green. The Sniper Rifle should have it’s green screen returned as well like the original. The rocket launcher you guys implemented would look so good in a solid dark tone. Keep the attachments basic. Like Long Barrel, Silencer, Standard. If your gonna use Extended Clips don’t change the color of the clips keep them nice & dark please. Use only simple attachments like Silencer, Long Barrel, & Standard. If you must use extendo clips keep them looking normal a nice dark tone nothing special please. (Maybe bring back Sound Dampener)

Covenant weapons should have a SOLID blue gun fire, only blue. The scopes a solid blue as well. Energy Swords should also be solid blue fading into white light. Upgrading the sword should change its color to a solid green then red, with the white fading.

Brute weapons should involve a more solid dark tone maybe a bit of chocolate accents, Like fur. The gravity hammer should be a solid dark with solid blue lights, upgrading should change the lights to red then maybe for a Tartarus version a white light. The lights should determine how the gravity force field unleashed will look.

Forerunner weapons should be a solid dark metal or dark tone with solid blue lights or red. Remember solid, not fire fading(yellow to orange to red).

As for the armor I’ll break these down into 3 categories: Humans, Aliens, & Robots.

As for the human player I’d like to see a Reach like system of armor where you start out with a more basic small look then turn into a bulky character with shoulders similar to reach security(amazing shoulders right there) then at the final form return a incredible sleek and futuristic look. Please don’t bring back the color scheme where if you wore red you would have darker red in some places... that was just plain ugly lol.

Aliens should have armor color of basic Blue, Red, & Green. You can add a special forces unit that involves Light & Dark. Brutes should have a Blue then Red system. Maybe add a Light & Dark colored special forces unit for them as well.

Robots should have a dark metal look with solid blue or red lights.
I hope that they make a new halo where you play as either a different odst squad or a marine
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. ...
  6. 91