1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. ...
  7. 94
My excitement is immeasurable... *Happy Spartan Noises*!!! CuteRiolu
I don't know what this would to to halo and its legacy but what do y'all think on cookable frags? Just an idea I had.
I don't know what this would to to halo and its legacy but what do y'all think on cookable frags? Just an idea I had.
As stated by a good portion of us, we don't want Halo becoming a COD game. You know? I don't find it a "Halo thing" to do that. That is kind of an odd thing if Halo did that. I would rather keep that in Rainbow Six Siege and Modern Warfare, personally.
So has it been confirmed that halo 6 is reverting back to the classic artstyle for grunts and whatnot?
I want it already
So has it been confirmed that halo 6 is reverting back to the classic artstyle for grunts and whatnot?
You could do a Google Search for that info. But as far as I can tell, the style of the enemy will be reminiscent of Halo: Reach/Combat Evolved. I would expect this since the Toy Fair in New York was showing Covenant (If that is what they will be called in Halo Infinite) looking close, but slightly different, to the Covenant in Halo: Reach. And we still do not know the main Antagonist. It appears though from the boxes and who was in each box with enemy characters that Cortana may not be the "Main" antagonist but rather a side one. One that controls the true main antagonist. I believe we were expecting big news come at the GDC but Microsoft has pulled out of it and is not going. I guess this time will be a bit more spontaneous than we realized.
No esperar mas tiempo!!
the hype remains, don't pull a Fallout 4
With E3 cancelled, will the title be postponed? Will there be any preview at all? Understandable if not! Just curious.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
esperando el halo infinito beta, ansioso por ver obras de arte
I hope that halo infinite gets some more love despite E3 being canceled.
They might show something from the studio or just upload a video on upcoming features.
-Yoink- destiny i'm going back to Halo
Me: join's a Halo Discord
the other people that's in the call:
The Leader will choose your Req pack.
They might show something from the studio or just upload a video on upcoming features.
Hey if your online do you want to play halo together
Yes or No
The King of halo has bless you my son
CuteRiolu wrote:
my friend why are you so happy
wow he/she spammed the thread..
Kepitalism wrote:
wow he/she spammed the thread..
What do you mean
xXEgedXx wrote:
CuteRiolu wrote:
my friend why are you so happy
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks.

Your posts also need to be relevant to the thread topic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. ...
  7. 94