3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 97
sooky boy wrote:
With E3 cancelled, will the title be postponed? Will there be any preview at all? Understandable if not! Just curious.
We may see something today actually. Be sure to tune into Gamestack live via Mixer or Twitch today! If nothing Halo related, certainly Series X related. The schedule for the live broadcast can be found on their Twitter, @MSFTgamestack. But the game itself may not be delayed. The console itself might be due to this virus causing problems with international trade thus causing the game to be delayed. We will just have to wait and see!

Edit:
Most likely times of Halo news are 10:40 and 11:55 AM today. Times are Eastern US/CAN time. (PlayStation timed their console reveal too conveniently by the way. Happens at 12:00 PM Eastern US today.) Xbox Series X and X Cloud news are happening at 11:55 AM today for sure.

The link to GameStack's schedule and info can be found here.
sooky boy wrote:
With E3 cancelled, will the title be postponed? Will there be any preview at all? Understandable if not! Just curious.
We may see something today actually. Be sure to tune into Gamestack live via Mixer or Twitch today! If nothing Halo related, certainly Series X related. The schedule for the live broadcast can be found on their Twitter, @MSFTgamestack. But the game itself may not be delayed. The console itself might be due to this virus causing problems with international trade thus causing the game to be delayed. We will just have to wait and see!

Edit:
Most likely times of Halo news are 10:40 and 11:55 AM today. Times are Eastern US/CAN time. (PlayStation timed their console reveal too conveniently by the way. Happens at 12:00 PM Eastern US today.) Xbox Series X and X Cloud news are happening at 11:55 AM today for sure.

Missed the stream. Anything announced?
sooky boy wrote:

Edit:

Missed the stream. Anything announced?
Well. Not Halo related. But quite a bit of info on XCloud and the internals of the console. PlayStation was had their specs reveal earlier too. Xbox will be more powerful. But not by too much. A lot of it was mainly for devs. But great if you are a tech nerd like myself.
cannot wait until halo 6 split screen but I also wish that we could have tatical sprint always on and clamber as well.
I'm so excited! I have faith that 343i will make this legendary!
I'm getting a very ICONIC vibe from this, this will be good, I know it!
Is there a confirmed date yet?
There was an apparent "leak" for Thanksgiving 2020. But nothing official. Always take any and every leak, no matter the credibility of the source, with a small pinch of salt. 343 nor Microsoft nor Xbox has made any formal Announcement and one may not come until mid June. We can expect an announcement sometime before or around the first half of June as this is the original dates of E3. As E3 is canceled, Xbox will be hosting a live stream instead. I expect an official release date of the console and game during that stream. So, to be specific, wait for another 8 to 10 weeks from now for an official announcement.
I'm extreamly exited about this game. I wish the spirit of fire crew apear, it would be awesome seeing captain Cutter and the Red Team fighting with the UNSC's forces again. I love how John looks, its so classic and handsome, i cant wait to play it and to read the new novel :)
When Cortana's voice echos in the control room, I feel HALO is back.
hh95808799 wrote:
When Cortana's voice echos in the control room, I feel HALO is back.
The music helps too. Curtis Schweitzer did a magnificent job composing it. I think he drew inspiration from Halo: Reach and Halo 3. If you listen very carefully, there is also a bit of Halo 2 and Combat Evolved in there as well. But a lack of Halo 4, 5, and Halo: ODST. I am very excited for Joel Yager (Composer: God of War) and Curtis to work on the game together!

I swear. Never once. Never! Cried for a video game (especially in front of really good friends) before. Then Halo Infinite's trailer in E3 2018 came. Embarrassing, but I did not give a bleeping heck!

Then 2019. I think you get the picture. Grown 24 year old. Yet cried for a simple game.

I am not ashamed. Embarrassed, maybe. But not ashamed!

#ContinueTheFight

Side note:

Also, make sure to vote Master Chief in the upcoming IGN poll for the best video game character of all time finals!

Master Chief vs Mario

Chief just beat Link today. 62ish% to 38ish%

Doom Guy lost to Mario though.... 😭😭😭
I cant even tell what type of game this. Yes? 3rd or 1stps?
Still curious and excited for a new halo game!
Why in the hell would you even entertain the idea that a main line halo game would be 3rd person? Seriously I don’t know if you’re joking or just genuinely missed the mark of ‘halo’ entirely
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why in the hell would you even entertain the idea that a main line halo game would be 3rd person? Seriously I don’t know if you’re joking or just genuinely missed the mark of ‘halo’ entirely
I don't think there is any reason to be rude. Answer the question and if he is joking, let it go. If not, at least you were able to help.

Now, to actually answer the question, This game is classified as a First Person Future Realistic Science Fiction Shooter. It has a total of 5 main games, and 6 side games. All of the main games and two side games can be purchased in one bundle on either Xbox, or PC via Steam or the Windows Store. The game is called Halo: The Master Chief Collection and comes with a total of 8 games. Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo: Reach, and Halo: ODST. The latter two are both side games.

Any additional questions you may have can be found here on this site. Go ahead and have a look around and check out the universe that gave Xbox it's place as one of the top 3 names in gaming.

Enjoy the game. And have fun. We are expecting a lot from Halo: Infinite. And cannot wait for it to launch along side the next generation of consoles!

Good luck on starting the fight. A lot of us are ready to continue the fight.
Espero este juego con ansías, tanto que no importa quedar ciego con tal de ver una maravilla nuevamente para la franquicia de Halo
Because with how it was presented it felt more like a halo wars game style wise.

Also it would be weird, yeah, as a 3pp, but would be bad -Yoink- actually seeing chief the entire game.
Is there anybody who knows about what armors and what customization will look like? 343 please answer this question. I know there are people watching the threads and all I ask is a small question.
There was an apparent "leak" for Thanksgiving 2020. But nothing official. Always take any and every leak, no matter the credibility of the source, with a small pinch of salt. 343 nor Microsoft nor Xbox has made any formal Announcement and one may not come until mid June. We can expect an announcement sometime before or around the first half of June as this is the original dates of E3. As E3 is canceled, Xbox will be hosting a live stream instead. I expect an official release date of the console and game during that stream. So, to be specific, wait for another 8 to 10 weeks from now for an official announcement.
The confirmed date is holiday 2020. It's safe to say that it will launch with Microsoft's flagship console, the Xbox Series X.
very intersting i cant wait to play it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 97