Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 95
  4. 96
  5. ...
  6. 97
Bring Mythic Arena and have a new/better MMR.
Great job 343! I love how well you have expressed Chief. Speech is really important for him, making him sound cool when talking is a must. Y'all nailed it, really felt his power and the fact that he is a total pro. Was the first time I had seen the real Chief in a long time. Great work, hope he is like this for the rest of the game.
Halo infinite reveal has been confirmed for July
I believe the confirmation said "Xbox Game Studios." Not simply Halo. There are 15 studios owned by Microsoft. You tell me how we can cover all 15 studios in one hour? 4 minutes per is not enough. Especially with the level of intensity expected from 343 Industries. I cannot discredit you, but Halo alone will need at least 10 minutes of personal time. From gameplay, to discussions, to the future of the franchise and what we can expect from them in 2021.

If Halo is in July, and not June, what would be the June event? Remember the show is probably going to be at minimum 45 minutes long. Up to 1 hour 15 minutes.
THIS IS GOOD
Haven't been this hype for a game in ages.
Halo infinite reveal has been confirmed for July
I believe the confirmation said "Xbox Game Studios." Not simply Halo. There are 15 studios owned by Microsoft. You tell me how we can cover all 15 studios in one hour? 4 minutes per is not enough. Especially with the level of intensity expected from 343 Industries. I cannot discredit you, but Halo alone will need at least 10 minutes of personal time. From gameplay, to discussions, to the future of the franchise and what we can expect from them in 2021.

If Halo is in July, and not June, what would be the June event? Remember the show is probably going to be at minimum 45 minutes long. Up to 1 hour 15 minutes.
I heard that they were going to talk more on the software side of Xbox in June. I could be wrong though. Showing something on Halo Infinite would be dope though.
God I need this game already haha
Exenius wrote:
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
whos for making warden eternal a dinosaur and havin cortana riding him into battle.
Exenius wrote:
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
whos for making warden eternal a dinosaur and havin cortana riding him into battle.
Halo: Jurassic World

Coming October 32nd, 2021!
Will be an Atari 2850 Exclusive!
Pre-Order now for only $999.99!

Will have more microtransactions than EA's Battlefront 1 and 2 combined! And the pricing of Fortnite's Microtransactions!

We will also have NO ANTI CHEATS!

Be sure to get it today! While supplies last!
Can't wait for the game
Exenius wrote:
Halo: Jurassic World

Coming October 32nd, 2021!
Will be an Atari 2850 Exclusive!
Pre-Order now for only $999.99!

Will have more microtransactions than EA's Battlefront 1 and 2 combined! And the pricing of Fortnite's Microtransactions!

We will also have NO ANTI CHEATS!

Be sure to get it today! While supplies last!
Take My money NOW!!!!!
Aveilzy wrote:
Is true the fact that Phil Spencer confirmed that Xbox SX and Halo Infinite will not get delayed? I seen those news but i dont believe in them 100%
When did he say that. He's always maintained the Series X is in a good place, but the safety of the team comes first. I don't recall him confirming Series X and Halo Infinite will not be delayed. He would putting a target on his back by doing that, especially in the current climate with Covid-19.
eviltedi wrote:
Aveilzy wrote:
Is true the fact that Phil Spencer confirmed that Xbox SX and Halo Infinite will not get delayed? I seen those news but i dont believe in them 100%
When did he say that. He's always maintained the Series X is in a good place, but the safety of the team comes first. I don't recall him confirming Series X and Halo Infinite will not be delayed. He would putting a target on his back by doing that, especially in the current climate with Covid-19.
Here is a link to read more on this: I'm a cool link! Series X has a low probability of being delayed (There was an article that was published that says the French Xbox Head has basically confirmed the console is already in production and being shipped to warehouses across the world.)

As to Halo Infinite, that is still unclear. It may or may not launch on time. Time will tell.

Edit: 2nd link went weird and posted the full link instead of the small one. fixed.
I need MORE! this.. this is the chance to return this franchise back into something special.. to finish up a wonderful story. have something where we as a community non-stop talk about. finish my (our) childhood(s). have us finish 20+ years of memories. i cant wait. this needs to hurry!!!
ASaltyMick wrote:
I need MORE! this.. this is the chance to return this franchise back into something special.. to finish up a wonderful story. have something where we as a community non-stop talk about. finish my (our) childhood(s). have us finish 20+ years of memories. i cant wait. this needs to hurry!!!
Finish? What are you talking about? Continue maybe. But finish? What? Are you not wanting a Halo 7?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 95
  4. 96
  5. ...
  6. 97