OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 97
  4. 98
  5. 99
  6. ...
  7. 100
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I hope halo infinite comes out soon😁
Okay. June came and went. There was no "June Xbox 20/20 Event" that happened. There was news about Xbox such as Xbox Series X Smart Delivery and other smaller things. Apparently the Lockhart Console was planned for this month but pushed back. I can now say the news I expected in June did not happen. As I said before, I have been wrong. And I am not afraid to admit it when I am wrong. However, with July being the guaranteed reveal of Halo Infinite, I think we can expect the second week of July. I doubt Microsoft nor Xbox will make us wait any longer than necessary. And the United States is celebrating its 244th birthday on July 4th. I don't expect a reveal before that date. But waiting until the back half of July would be a little antsy for us all. I think a Tweet from Xbox on July 4th with a date for the Inside Xbox Stream. The stream, I think, will be on a Tuesday. So, I say the 7th at the earliest. I think the latest would be the 12th of July. At least we are now on the "Home Stretch" and will be getting gameplay soon. I think we will be getting similar gameplay reveal as with Halo 5: Guardians. Meaning a short section of a mission that is mid game. Not the opening, not the end (obviously,) and not too revealing to the plot. Just simple gameplay with the game mechanics. Think of Sony's PlayStation reveal stream and how they showed their games there. I think we can expect very similar style gameplay reveals from 343 Industries and certainly the other 14 Studios.

On another note, regarding studios, I think we may get a new studio or two. Probably from Japan. Hope to see some real great stuff coming out!

Have a good night/day, everyone. Stay safe. And let's bring our nerves to rest this month. Halo may be about to enter its second "Golden Age." 343 Industries has done more than any other studio I have ever seen to please as many fans as possible despite so much backlash. Halo 4's Story was good. But had a bad multiplayer. Halo 5 had a horrible campaign. But a fantastic multiplayer. Third time's the charm.

See everyone in July!

When I joined the beloved Corps, we didn't have any fancy smancy tanks! We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for a whole Platoon! And we had to share the rock!
-Sergeant Avery J. Johnson
UNSC
July 21st is the day!
can't wait for some gameplay
July 21st is the day!
July 21st is the day we can test it. Not its reveal date. But the fact that it is the 21st means we can expect a Inside Xbox at minimum the prior week for the Xbox Game Studio's Gameplay reveal. These will be two different events. One will be streamed, one will be a "beta" of sorts.
July 21st is the day!
July 21st is the day we can test it. Not its reveal date. But the fact that it is the 21st means we can expect a Inside Xbox at minimum the prior week for the Xbox Game Studio's Gameplay reveal. These will be two different events. One will be streamed, one will be a "beta" of sorts.
Well the sooner the better. We have all waited way too long to see gameplay lol
I can't wait for the release of Halo: Infinite! It's very exciting indeed!
July 21st is the day!
I'm crazy stoked for anything new about Infinite. Would love to be a part of the testing too!
July 21st is the day!
I'm crazy stoked for anything new about Infinite. Would love to be a part of the testing too!
It should be free for all. Kind of like any demo at a normal E3. But in your home.

More info can be found here
It would make sense if we could play as brutes in halo infinite considering they have been given a lot more character since HW2 and they are one of the three mainly focused races. The three being humans, elites, and brutes. It would be awesome to be able to play as the brutes in my opinion. Anyone else agree?
(and yes I know I didn’t talk about the prometheons. Sorry if I spelled that wrong)
DUNCAVICH wrote:
It would make sense if we could play as brutes in halo infinite considering they have been given a lot more character since HW2 and they are one of the three mainly focused races. The three being humans, elites, and brutes. It would be awesome to be able to play as the brutes in my opinion. Anyone else agree?
(and yes I know I didn’t talk about the prometheons. Sorry if I spelled that wrong)
According to the Lore, Brutes have the strength to equal (or in some cases, best) that of a Spartan and even the Chief knew not to mess around with them if he did not have to. It would not be a smart move to play as one in the main storyline games. I would not mind a small side game on the upbringing of Tartarus or Atriox though. Tartarus' first battle against the humans was on Harvest (For further info, read Halo: Contact Harvest.) and a great place to show the start of the Human-Covenant War. Maybe a space battle closer to Star Wars Battlefront (Lucas Arts 2004) or similar. Then we could play as Brutes and Elites vs Humans. But the main storyline should only focus on Chief himself. Nobody else. And I believe 343 Industries has been doing just that.
Sick! Looking forward to it
I have my money for the game
Saving up for the limited edition console if there is one
Been saving mine since last June. I'll get the most deluxe version possible when Infinite comes out.
Saving up for the limited edition console if there is one
Me too. I pinched my pennies years ago for the H5 limited console and I'll be doing the same this round. Stoked!
July 21st is the day!
It should be free for all. Kind of like any demo at a normal E3. But in your home.

More info can be found here
Oh man, I'm all over it, dude.
Hopefully this game will support singleplayer offline bots, all Spartan Abilities, and the ability to hold more than two weapons. I'm compiling a wishlist as we speak.
July 23 is the reveal date so it probably won't be in the summer game fest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 97
  4. 98
  5. 99
  6. ...
  7. 100