Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite - Screenshots, Gifs, & Banners!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 23
all of these are gorgeous! can't wait for this game

This post has been hidden.

Great Art, it's so excite!
Why don't mind if I do
LETS GO
Hype is for realzzzzzz!!! :D
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Awesome, i havent seen a trailer as good as chilling and exciting as that since Halo: Reach!
Looks absolutely stunning!
Cant wait to see more goodies you folks at 343i got for us!
I'm so excited!
I do love the environments, can't wait to explore them!
Will the new characters still be in Halo Infinite?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone!
We’re very happy to see you all so excited for Halo Infinite. Since we’ve seen a lot of you requesting high quality screenshots and gifs from the trailer, we wanted to jump in and share some of them with you. We’ve also included the official Halo Infinite banners that are on our social media profiles, so that you can rep them as well.

Wallpapers (Screenshots)
  • Ancient rings
  • Warthog in transit
  • Chief in valley
  • Ring vista
  • Final keyart
  • Chief helmet (4K)
gifs
  • Chief valley
  • Full valley shot
  • End stinger
  • Keyart reveal
Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
That’s all we can share for now, but we'll add to the list whenever we can :)

We hope you enjoy, and put them to good use!
THESE IS SEXY AF
<p></p>
Hey not use the Halo Infiniti Chargers image like concept arts in Halo 5, but well thats just an idea.
pumped for the new halo!
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone!
We’re very happy to see you all so excited for Halo Infinite. Since we’ve seen a lot of you requesting high quality screenshots and gifs from the trailer, we wanted to jump in and share some of them with you. We’ve also included the official Halo Infinite banners that are on our social media profiles, so that you can rep them as well.

Wallpapers (Screenshots)gifsBannersThat’s all we can share for now, but we'll add to the list whenever we can :)

We hope you enjoy, and put them to good use!
Thanks heaps
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
You guys keep working hard and it’ll pay off in the end :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 23