Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Halo Infinite - Screenshots, Gifs, & Banners!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 31
So hyped for Infinite! I’m glad that they are going back to the old art style.
Do you have any that includes the wildlife we saw? Thank you.
Ima keep some of those pics
THANK YOU GUYS , IM DISCHARGUE MANY WALLPAPERS, IN A FEW MINUTES IM SHARING WHIT YOU
Emotionant, when do yo load more screens ??'
almost i charge the screen that i promissed you
omg the hype is crazy if i could i would prerecord a copy for all my ps4 friends :)
This is great
Thanks for sharing 343!!! .... this game is gonna push the One X and will perform even better on the next Xbox Hardware! Any plans for a PC Release? after a console Release Maybe?
Thanks for sharing 343!!! .... this game is gonna push the One X and will perform even better on the next Xbox Hardware! Any plans for a PC Release? after a console Release Maybe?
already confirmed for pc release and is a current gen release
that's good news! 😄 will make most gamers happy! possibly? hopefully crossplay support as well? but that might upset some? never gonna please everyone, tho, whatever 343's overall plans for HALO Infinite are?
that's good news! 😄 will make most gamers happy! possibly? hopefully crossplay support as well? but that might upset some? never gonna please everyone, tho, whatever 343's overall plans for HALO Infinite are?
not sure about crossplay
Pls make wallpapers
Can't wait for more info on Halo: Infinite
Add me on Xbox - AlmondFiend44
Looks like such a refreshing game
When will we know more about the release date?
<p></p> Nice job, keep it up boys
'
Can't wait for Halo Infinite!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 31