Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite - Screenshots, Gifs, & Banners!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 30
It better not have a battle royale. It would be a huge waste of money and the campaign needs to longer. And another thing make Cortana's boobs bigger
Amazing work so far! Can’t wait for more stuff like this! Is there any evidence on how the armor system will look like and will it be more Reach based?
you are awesome
Absolutely amazing cant wait for more info on this game!
I'm in it for the story, and the forge.
very exciting stuff
Looking forward to it!
Please stick with this classic art style!!!!!!
<p></p> That's epic
im looking forward to a better forge in halo 6
Will we get to have an armor system more in depth than even halo reach? If so are there any pictures of the new system in testing?
Will we get to have an armor system more in depth than even halo reach? If so are there any pictures of the new system in testing?
not yet all we have to go by is that if you liked reach's customization you will love infinite's
These are all awesome. I cant wait for the game to come out. Hopefully it'll be soon cause my wife and I are pregnant so I'll only have about six more months of free time lol
Anybody know where I could find the black and white sketch of the warthog zooming toward the forerunner structure leaving behind a trail of dust that we saw in the social stream breaking down the E3 trailer motivations?
Very exciting stuff. Keep up the good work!
This is looking good and some of the pictures are beautiful. I definitely hope Halo Infinite is just as good as Halo 3 because Halo 3 is one of the best Halo games ever made. :)))
Amazing, this definitely contributes to the hype
Thanks, Love the new look!
This beauty, such elegance.
It is beautiful!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...