Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Halo Infinite - Screenshots, Gifs, & Banners!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
Awesome art and thanks. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm hoping for split screen and offline mode for forge. My buddies and I miss bringing 4 consoles together in one room with 16 people to play an all nighter on Halo as our wives did their thing or even played too. Halo used to be a bonding thing for all of us and we are all hoping that it can be again. That's why we continue to purchase Microsoft products and 343's as well.
Love the GIFS
Awesome Screenshots!
I think it's safe to say some of these will be our phone/computer backgrounds for a while. Nice job!
Been looking around for good quality screenshots since the reveal.
Awesome stuff, thank you.
So much love in those assets. Thanks.

I'm eager to know more about Halo Infinite. I need a huge and impressive Halo. One which sells consoles, the current generation benchmark.
Man, this looks really good!
Awesome art and thanks. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm hoping for split screen and offline mode for forge. My buddies and I miss bringing 4 consoles together in one room with 16 people to play an all nighter on Halo as our wives did their thing or even played too. Halo used to be a bonding thing for all of us and we are all hoping that it can be again. That's why we continue to purchase Microsoft products and 343's as well.
Love the GIFS
splitscreen confirmed for all future halos
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How can you make these as a background on your Xbox
You can load the pictures onto a USB drive on a laptop / pc, then insert the USB into your Xbox. Go to settings, then personalisation, then my colour and background. You will then see custom image, select that and media player should allow you to load the image you want.

Check you have the media player app on your Xbox. I can't remember if it's pre installed, just go to my games and apps to do that.

Hope that helps 👍
Awesome
The photos look amazing.
Absolutely breathtaking.
And this right here is why we love you guys. Much appreciated!
We take those! They will make for some nice backgrounds to say the least.
Thank you very much!!...
If the teaser looks this good, I can't wait to see what the cutscenes have in store
great images
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone!
We’re very happy to see you all so excited for Halo Infinite. Since we’ve seen a lot of you requesting high quality screenshots and gifs from the trailer, we wanted to jump in and share some of them with you. We’ve also included the official Halo Infinite banners that are on our social media profiles, so that you can rep them as well.

Screenshots
  • Ancient rings
  • Warthog in transit
  • Chief
  • Ring vista
  • Final keyart
gifs
  • Chief valley
  • Full valley shot
  • End stinger
  • Keyart reveal
Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
That’s all we can share for now, but we'll add to the list whenever we can :)

We hope you enjoy, and put them to good use!
Great Images!!!
The images and gifts were so amazing
Nice screen gabs. I'm hardcore thinking about changing my Twitter banner to the Halo Infinite one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31