Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Halo Infinite - Screenshots, Gifs, & Banners!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 31
Only bad thing is these make me WISH I had some 4k monitor of sorts...

Thanks anyway Uny! You're the man.
How can you make these as a background on your Xbox
You have to put them in a usb then plug the usb to your console anad then go to your theme configuration and search for custom image and it should appear
Thank you, these are amazing. Love the "End Stinger", hope it's who we think it is!!!
WoW,it's awesome
Thanks for the new wallpaper. These are awesome.
the only thing I am hoping not to do in the game is fight the same boss 50 times. Other than that cant wait
Awesome, thanks guys!
gracias por todo!
Amazing! Just spent some time drawing fan art! :)
Loving the mix of the gen 1 and gen 2 armor, those angular sharp edges mixed with the other detailed curves looks awesome!
Wow tnx Looks amazing can wait to see the game soon
Tanks! <3 It's so perfect
Thanks 343 👌🏼
Despite the backlash you guys get you clearly have a love for Halo and I know you'll do great things in Infinite. (Also doesn't hurt how responsive you guys are to the community)
Beautiful! C:
Holy, I can’t wait!

LaxPasm- 1st Engineering Company
I'll just take a couple of these aaaand........*runs around corner and a strange noise is heard*
ahhh keen
Thanks! Man I'm hyped for this, these images look awesome on my Xbox background!
Very Cool
I am so excited! I’m new at this but have wanted to share my thoughts with the future of Halo games. First off I want to express my excitement for the new announcements 343 industries has given us. First: the renewed focus on the master chief; I want more than anything to be back in the shoes of 117. Second: the return of split screen. I can’t discount the fact that Halo 5 has the most fluid gameplay of all the Halo’s (in my opinion), but I am looking forward to playing with my friends in the same room once again. Last: the change of direction in the narrative of Halo. I haven’t finished reading all the books but I love the expanded universe of Halo and hope to see more of it in the campaign and multiplayer. Halo 5 story is somewhat convoluted however the stakes for our hero have never been higher. I can’t wait to see how we will face off our once closest ally, Cortana. With all this being said, I want to share what I would like to see in the next installment of the franchise. First of all, some aspects of halo I feel should return are: Duel wielding- one focus of weapons is the balance, I hope there is a way the maintain that balance while reintroducing one of the most fun aspect of halo 2 and 3. Second: I want so much to play as an elite once again. During the time of playable elites, the halo community surrounding the theatrical side of gaming thrived creating content based off of the franchise they loved. I feel playable elites will revive the community and open the doors to a new generation of content creators that can build the foundation of new series or films like ones we have seen before; red vs blue, rise of the Spartans, Spriggs, etc. these were shows I grew up watching. I with for new players to have the same experience of watching a fun show created from the games they play. Third: while I am excited for the return of the master chief, I am not shy to the idea of playing as other characters. In Halo 2, playing as the arbiter gave players the opportunity to see the story from a different perspective and learn more about the universe of halo. Playing as the arbiter in the future can feel nastalgic and allow me to experience more than playing just as one character. What I believe would be really cool is to be able to unlock side missions set during the main campaign and play as different characters. As these characters we can experience and explore more story elements and lore in the main story. Basically providing exposition while following the story arch of multiple characters. If done right this could make the story of halo deeper and more interactive. Think of it as kingdom hearts for halo. As long as it’s fun and interesting I feel it would add value to the story and the games overall. I wanted to share this idea because I am a huge fan of the story and the lore. It’s the main reason why I play halo. I want to know what happens next. As far as multiplayer goes I have some notes on that as well. My favorite part about halo 5’s multiplayer is Warzone Firefight. Since ODST, I have loved the idea of fight waves of enemies in different combat situations is genius. Halo 5 I feel struggles with the lack of variety. I feel with more enfisis on a narrative while having a more broad way of introducing enemies and adding more content to the way the players encounter enemies will help build off of what was made for halo 5. For example: the majority of enemies hat spawn are teleported by slipspace. I feel this was the most dominate because of how simple the task could be of animating a slipspace event and spawning in enemies. However I feel it is too repetitive and lazy. I liked in halo 4 the way drop pods were implemented in spartan ops. The covenant have three ways of deploying enemies. Phantom, drop pod or the multiunite drop pod. Reintroducing these elements I feel can strengthen the way firefight feels and looks. Players seeing the vast amount of ways enemies are introduced can help keep the game feel fresh and exciting. Next: the variety of encounters. Each round in Warzone Firefight is different, to a degree. I feel bases should remain a constant power struggle between players and the enemies. The longer they are in your control the more frequent access you have to weapons and vehicles. The player count should increase as well as the number of enemies deployed. Certain vehicles should return as well to build off the established arsenal. The hornet and multiple variants thereof should return. Along with the falcon and vehicles from Halo Wars 1&2: the grizzly tank and more forerunner vehicles as well. The maps should be bigger and give more variety to encounters and strategy’s the players can create. A page from Battlefield and gears of war should be taken into account. Destructible objects, buildings natural formations as well as weather events. Sand storms, avalanches, floods, mudslides, etc. Other notes for gameplay, please keep spartan abilities!! The are the best thing that have happened for gameplay and are so much better that armor abilities. If it is in the works to have them removed, at least make them part of the selection of power ups for player who wish to use them. Like you pick it up and for an allotted time you have thrusters to perform ground pound, spartan charge and hover. Forge... just give us a lot to work with. I would love to see three times the amount of objects in forge compared to halo 5. Forging maps is what I love most. With the new slipspace engine I hope it is something doable in the future. Okay I’ve said a lot but I hope I’m heard and have contributed fun ideas for halo. Keep up the amazing work and have an awesome day!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 31