Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
Hey guys!

Hopefully you all liked this year's E3 2019 Discover Hope trailer as much as we do. We also know you all really really REALLY like awesome pictures, gifs, and art so I'm wrapping it all up for you here in a nice little bow. The links are to the high resolution assets so feel free to download away and show off your Hope on all social media! 💚

Wallpapers
gifs
Concept Art
Key Art
Banners
Logos
That's everything we have for now. If/when we get more, I'll add them here but in the meantime, enjoy!
I love you ❤️
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 2020 can not come sooner
Awesome stuff!!! I absolutely love the key art, looks fantastic!
Thank youuuuu!
Is there a way we can post our own GIFs here too? I have the Power Walking GIF of Chief lol
Is there a way we can post our own GIFs here too? I have the Power Walking GIF of Chief lol
Can upload to Imgur and post the link here I suppose. :)
snickerdoodle PLEASE LET US PREORDER!!!! TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forgot to mention are there any plans for Infinite waypoint avatars?
this is amazing, thank you!
Thank you for this.
This E3 presentation was amazing. Halo Infinite teaser was awesome and I'm currently downloading over 30 games thanks to the Game Pass.
Thank you Thank you
very nice :D
This looks amazing and cant wait for next year to be here
These are incredible. Thank you so much.
I've just done a lot of comparing images; pinning the MJOLNIR from Discover Hope against previous iterations of the armour, including Halo 3's. The Master Chief now looks more like the Master Chief than he ever did before. 343i have done an absolutely astonishing job. The only thing I'm wondering about are the lack of shield emitters (the tiny lights that he used to have in Bungie's games).
I Have a new WALLPAPER !
I can't save these images, it crashes my entire internet app. This has never happened before... Anyone know anywhere else I can save these images in good quality?
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?

I like the armor, just not the large white 117

I personally prefer the braille
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28