Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
woah those are so cool!
I would love larger multiplayer maps with tranpsort capabilities, similar to Bad Company 2 having the transport helicopter, that had offensive capability, but could still get the whole crew from one place to another! Give us a pelican or transport aircraft that is not the Hornet. Maybe a weaker Pelican that is more open that has like one top gun and like 4 open seats to shoot out of or something. Ya know???? Could be cool in big team battles. Also, gives us 40-player matches. It's 2019. Lul
Will Halo Infinite have Co Op?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
drew10is wrote:
Will Halo Infinite have Co Op?
yep splitscreen already confirmed
I am looking forward to the campaign. The multiplayer will definitely be good!
drew10is wrote:
And will there be rewards for preordering?
no idea you cant even preorder yet
Soon, brothers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hype 😬😬😬

Ich kann nicht warten John wieder zu sehen
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bin schon gespannt mit welcher engine halo infinite laufen wird
I'm so hyped for this game!!
So many little details in that photo mean so much.
thank you
Bet can't wait
I personally think that Infinite looks like it’ll be a sick game. 343i has had its fair share of hiccups... but as a company they seem to want to keep us fans/players happy. My son and I have been playing through (replaying on my end and him for the first time) the Master Chief Collection. To be honest the remaster of Halo 2 was amazing, since I’ve gotten to replay it and kind of kick back and enjoy it. What I wish 343 had done was create another season of Spartan Ops. There was potential there. And even though the first season was so-so, 343 could have worked harder to provide a better experience for a second season. But that’s just my opinion.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to Halo Infinite and the conclusion of the final struggle against Cortana and the Prometheans and, as seen in Spartan Ops, Dr. Halsey.
F4NNtastik wrote:
So many little details in that photo mean so much.
I'm so happy too buddy! So much detail is going into this game, the pictures look awesome! I've downloaded all of this aha
Really cool stuff. I wonder what the story is going to be about.
Wow! can't wait!!!
You can’t stop the hype train!
Bruh these are sick, Ill definitely be using some of them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15