Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21
Thank you!!! Stoked about infinite!
Gracias 343❤❤
So hyped!!
Hopefully 343 adds split screen
So is anyone working for the Achilles amor and helmet??
So is anyone working for the Achilles amor and helmet??
You can use the recruitment forum for this, thanks
Muchas gracias!
Hopefully 343 adds split screen
Splitscreen was confirmed ages ago
<p></p> please tell me that there will be custom skins
So happy to be seeing news on Infinite! The art's looking great, here's hoping the gameplay follows!
I can&apos;t save these images, it crashes my entire internet app. This has never happened before... Anyone know anywhere else I can save these images in good quality?
I love these images. More please!
So hyped
Thanks! Keep up the good work at 343i!
Game play is fine, quick, and responsive. I posted a killionaire on a ranked swat game play on my account to validate game update. Check it out it if you have time.
You’re a legend thank you so much!
NxtDutch wrote:
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?
I like the armor, just not the large white 117

I personally prefer the braille
It’s because his designation is Spartan-117, or John-117 sometimes. John is his actual name.
I agree with you. And I prefer that the armor not look booger green. With a extremely visible white paint and the bulkyness of the shoulders beats the point of being able to blend in. As in the past games they were already like 4 - 5 inches thick.
Awesome!!!
Can I has more please?
Thank you, this is hype AF! Can't wait for more pictures and reveals to be released!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21