Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
Make a level where the Spartans fuel jets are damaged and we get to play old school gameplay..
Hey 343, you guys should bring Spartan Ops back, but instead make it an ODST Op campaign like Halo 3 ODST. I would prefer a more fluent story as opposed to separated missions.As far as Halo Infinite & future Halo games, you know how the Guardian used the EMP.. Make it so on some levels Spartan Abilities are disabled, or aren't functioning properly, or damaged fuel jets, and those would be nice Classic Halo Gameplay stages.
RedMask604 wrote:
When does Infinite release?
November 2020 i think
That sucks
RedMask604 wrote:
When does Infinite release?
November 2020 i think
That sucks
You don't know the half of it... *sigh*
this is awesome.
Legend! Appreciate the post, been trying to get my hands on some pictures.
Thank you so much!
Halo 6 campaign has to be very very good two all players and the multiplayer needs to be good as well see back on halo 3 campaign it was very well done bye bungee so I hope 343 can make halo 6 campaign great like how bungee made there halo game
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
When 343 Transfers halo reach the game we all love to play we all hope that the ranks we earned is still there and the Armour that we have worked and earned is there when 343 Transfers halo reach servers on to Master chief collection
Progression from legacy Reach to MCC Reach will not transfer.
Quote:
Your Halo: Reach unlocks and progression from the original game on Xbox 360 will NOT carry over to MCC. -ske7ch, Reddit
They will be utilizing a new progression system. Information about it can be found here, under the 'Progression System Update' subheading.
For the future, the MCC forums are where discussion on this should go; the Infinite forum is, understandably, only for Halo Infinite.
Additionally, posting multiple comments in a row is generally discouraged as it's considered spam; if you have extra information you wish to add, you can click 'Edit' on your previous post. :)
This is Sweet, Thanks!
There is one thing about halo 5 that is the multiplayer mode it is so so bad 343 need to fix’s it and the servers anytime that you play a game with your friends the game mode that you play on like let’s say slayer or swat or big team battle during a game of one of them the severs keep crashing so 343 needs to fix’s That... now the one good thing that 343 did is custom browser is very good because it allows you to met other people which is great so like clan social and just talk to people so that’s one good thing that 343 did
BUNGIE created a great game which is halo the game we all love to play with family and friends a game that we will always stay with us the characters that people love to dress up to halo Comecon like a few teams from all from halo Blue team Noble team red team black team omega team green team all of those characters we love to dress up and be them in real life so I thank to BUNGIE the people who made this game
There is one thing about halo 5 that is the multiplayer mode it is so so bad 343 need to fix’s it and the servers anytime that you play a game with your friends the game mode that you play on like let’s say slayer or swat or big team battle during a game of one of them the severs keep crashing so 343 needs to fix’s That... now the one good thing that 343 did is custom browser is very good because it allows you to met other people which is great so like clan social and just talk to people so that’s one good thing that 343 did
Yeah, and while you're at it, 343: BRING BACK LOCAL MULTIPLAYER!!!
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
You should instead give us a date on when the game will be out!! TEHE
Beautiful wallpapers, Thanks!!!
I hope halo 6 community is better then halo5 the 5 community is so so bad so I and the players that are in the community really hope that halo 6 community will be great
Does anyone have the mobile wallpaper pic without the logo by any chance? Would love to use it but don't like words in my wallpapers.
No man sorry
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22