Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. ...
  7. 28
<p></p> pretty sick
I miss halo reach think I’m pop the disk in and play 😀
I never stopped playing since it came out :p
You know I never ever got to the inheritor Rank.
How can I get Halo infinite in our background profile? Just wondering.
broooo I worked so hard through the years and I’m only just about to become Legend (the rank just before mithic) haha i guess you really have to work your -Yoink- off to get %100 completion, I’m currently at %54 completion so I’m happy I’m over half way. Keep playing 👍😂.
How can I get Halo infinite in our background profile? Just wondering.
I don’t think you can just yet, maybe it’s only possible when the games released but I’m not sure.
I gotta preorder this halo would be the first halo I would ever preorder cuz I was either too young or I was too late to preorder
broooo I worked so hard through the years and I’m only just about to become Legend (the rank just before mithic) haha i guess you really have to work your -Yoink- off to get %100 completion, I’m currently at %54 completion so I’m happy I’m over half way. Keep playing 👍😂.
Dude same I’m at legend and Im surprised I haven’t reached inheritor rank and I never stopped playing idr what completion I’m at but I worked so hard but time to restart over on Mcc
DJ 2354 wrote:
Dude same I’m at legend and Im surprised I haven’t reached inheritor rank and I never stopped playing idr what completion I’m at but I worked so hard but time to restart over on Mcc
When it comes out does your rank get reset? Makes sense since there might be new armours and stuff... I’m happy the ranks will get reset, gives us all a chance to feel that nostalgia of being a warrant officer all over again yano what I mean? Hahah.
DJ 2354 wrote:
I gotta preorder this halo would be the first halo I would ever preorder cuz I was either too young or I was too late to preorder
Me too, I’ve never preordered any game before since I didn’t have the money for my age but Halo Infinite and Reach are a different story now that I’m older.
DJ 2354 wrote:
When it comes out does your rank get reset? Makes sense since there might be new armours and stuff... I’m happy the ranks will get reset, gives us all a chance to feel that nostalgia of being a warrant officer all over again yano what I mean? Hahah.
Ye tho the only thing I’m a bit sad about it resetting is that I put all that hard work but I can still enjoy the ranks just like before and like you said have that amazing Halo reach nostalgia we all Love
What a treat!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Can't wait for this stuff to get super hyped up.
I can’t wait for halo 6 I hope it’s really good
I'm ready to see how the multiplayer is going to be like.
These are some pretty legit gifs and photos, cant wait for thr final product!
Hi I can’t wait for 2020 halo 6 AWESOME
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • WapaAnular
  • Una nueva lucha
  • Una historia humana
  • Anillo de Vista
  • Salir adelante
  • Carga legendaria
  • Preparar para pelear
  • El deseo de comunicación
  • Chip fuera
  • Explosión de holograma
gifs
  • Canopy Wipe
  • Jefe a bordo
  • Piloto emocionado
  • Holograma
  • Saltar
  • anillo
Arte conceptual
  • Encontramos esperanza
  • Iluminación Pelican de baja potencia
  • Entorno Stinger
Arte clave
  • Fondo de pantalla para móvil - 1080x1920
  • Escritorio ancho - 2560x1440
  • Fondo de pantalla de tableta - 2048x2048
Pancartas
  • Banner de Twitter 1500x500
  • Banner de Facebook 851x315
Logos
  • Halo Infinite, versión 1
  • Halo Infinite, versión 2
  • Halo Infinite, versión 3
Eso es todo lo que tenemos por ahora. Si / cuando tengamos más, los agreé aquí, pero mientras tanto, ¡disfrútenlo!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. ...
  7. 28