Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 64
SierraD421 wrote:
could of noble 6 survived HALO REACH and be in Halo 6 Infinite????????
No way in hell Six coulda survived Reach. Everyone who played "Lone Wolf" saw him/her die. (to mods: Apologies for the spoiler.)
No offence but he wasn’t actually seen to die in reach, an elites foot coveted the impact moment even though it is known he was overwhelmed there could still be a chance, after all... Spartans never die there just missing in action.
True. On that note, confession time: The only Halo I've played is Halo Wars, which really doesn't count... I aim to change that ASAP, though...
I want to believe Halo Infinite will be good, but I will keep my hopes at the lowest possible. I just don't know.. Often the first little tidbits we're shown seems promising, like the Halo 3 art style armor and the landscapes. But... as soon as we receive actual in game footage, we can always tell if it will be good or not. Even when most of it is scripted bs.

Games nowadays tend to suck so much more. It's all about the money. Passion seems to leave. Same happens with Bethesda. I don't have high hopes for TES VI being any good. Fallout 4 was decent at best, but compared to previous games, it has gotten a lot worse. Especially when you see the mess that Fallout 76 was. I never even got that game.

I bet we'll get to see the first in-game things of Halo Infinite at E3 2020, but... I am not hopeful sadly.
I fully agree with everything you have said, the way you are thinking about things to do with the upcoming halo games are very smart.
You being sarcastic?
could of noble 6 survived HALO REACH and be in Halo 6 Infinite????????
Doubtful; Doctor Halsey and Bungie themselves confirmed his death so his return would be a blatant and unsatisfying retcon.
It would feel like fan service BUT they could make him a top secret ONI Spartan. Kinda ONIs version of chief
I wouldn't be too upset if this happened, but I could see how some might see it as unsatisfying.
<p></p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Troppo bello non vedo l'ora😍
Spoiler:
Show
Halo i cinite BOIS! What happened to locke and Osiris do you thibk?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks this is really great!
Thank you so much
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey BAND1T 1 Thanks for the offer but I have been a part of the
Legendary Achilles X Spartan Company for a while already.
When is HALO Infinite going to be released?
The only thing that's been said is "Holiday 2020 as a Project Scarlett launch title". Nothing else has been said that I know of.
SierraD421 wrote:
The only thing that's been said is "Holiday 2020 as a Project Scarlett launch title". Nothing else has been said that I know of.
Thanks Creepersl8er963
I’m really looking forward for project scarlet and halo infinite 😀 who else is eager for halo infinite and project scarlet?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Queda esperar al 2020 para poder Jugar
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 64