Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 39
Also would forge be returning for infinite?
yeah
Is it gonna be free for xbox 360????
do you really thing its going to be available for the 360 dude? no way. its going to be next gen man... 2020 ygm??
Oh yea forge won't work on my laptop for some reason and I got rid of like 3GB to use it but I'm missing a file or something
Oh yea forge won't work on my laptop for some reason and I got rid of like 3GB to use it but I'm missing a file or something
re-install and check your stats since the game needs a decent device to run, i say re-install since if your missing files everything should reset upon completing the download.
The new battle royale looks gorgeous.
Halo infinite 2020 here we come
Status Report?!
Status Report?!
we lost sir
Status Report?!
we lost sir
Not just lost... we got curb-stomped. Worse than what the Covvies could've ever done.
Just one question. Will there be any differences between the Xbox One and Project Scarlett versions?
My friend was wondering how old the Chief will be in Infinite.. I said probably 48
I'm looking forward to this but I have a question. The question is will the next trailer be with in game footage or not? And will we get a campaign and multiplayer trailer?
Here's to the second Golden Age of Halo!
Here's to the second Golden Age of Halo!
Indeed. Maybe even its' platinum age.
I feel like there should be more banners or background images with other UNSC personnel in it. I want to see action shots of Spartans fighting anything with tons of explosions!!!!!
Thanks a lot for the good stuff! This is godsend. Keep them coming please!
I'm worried for what the game will be. Regenerating health again? Just bring back health packs. It seems like the game won't retcon Halo 4 and 5. Going for a more narrative than gameplay focus again? They should focus on the gameplay. I didn't see any gameplay in the new trailer.
Thank you
Halo infinite 2020 can’t wait for it
I hope theres pc to xbox crosscom
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 39