Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 63
Thank you so much for this!
i got that new halo book today its good so far
Entrando en modo espera.....para el lanzamiento del HALO Infiniti
SierraD421 wrote:
And 343, if you're paying attention: I'd love to see something about Halo Infinite at The Game Awards this year.
That would be amazing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Noice indeed hahaha
SierraD421 wrote:
And 343, if you're paying attention: I'd love to see something about Halo Infinite at The Game Awards this year.
That would be amazing
well it happend in the xbox series x trailer
Halo infinite will be awesome in 2020
SierraD421 wrote:
That would be amazing
That doesn't really count, though... Curse you, Microsoft. Three hours wasted, all for nothing.
Let’s hope infinite is a good one, please make sure you guys have forge and theatre at launch, those are actually really important.
We need more Halo gifs for androids and iPhones! I want to be able to troll my family members with funny Halo gifs.
jcf55 wrote:
We need more Halo gifs for androids and iPhones! I want to be able to troll my family members with funny Halo gifs.
*fistbump*
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
That would be amazing
That doesn't really count, though... Curse you, Microsoft. Three hours wasted, all for nothing.
Well to be honest they did give us extra information about infinite and the future relationship between Microsoft and 343 but most halo fans took it way to serious and tried to get more out of the couple seconds we see Cheif than was probably anticipated by 343, everyone’s reading into it too much I think.
really cool! i liked "a brand new fight" image.
Just now seeing these but thank youu!
2020 is just around the corner
I love them
<p>Thank you SOO MUCH! These are AWESOME!</p>
How can you guys see the images they posted....I can see a thing!!!
Oh I so want to see more of this game.
I want gameplay footage and I want to see the Reach Customisation back in Halo Infinite.
I wonder what's getting kept and what scraped from Halo 5. Duel wielding, halo 3 special equipment, halo 4 weapon drops, armor abilities, and firefight are gone. I can deal with no spartan charge or ground pounds but, sprinting should stay as is from Halo 5 .
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 63