Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 22
SOOO STOKED
I haven't been on Waypoint in along time. I cannot wait for Halo infinite. I hope there is game-play footage before next E3. Anyway, thank you for the pictures!
I'm sorry, but I think 343i made a mistake by going back to the old Art Design of the previous trilogy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
2020 Summer is going to be a long wait.
Thanks for all the photos
Just one word, Amazing
This will be interesting to see what kind of things that can be done with this game on the next gen hardware.
Here's last year's assets for easy finding, courtesy of Unyshek.
Wallpapers (Screenshots)
  • Ancient rings
  • Warthog in transit
  • Chief in valley
  • Ring vista
  • Final keyart
  • Chief helmet (4K)
gifs
  • Chief valley
  • Full valley shot
  • End stinger
  • Keyart reveal
Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Thank you
NxtDutch wrote:
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?
I like the armor, just not the large white 117

I personally prefer the braille
Master Chief's Spartan designation is John-117. He has no last name so that's why his armor has 117 on it.
Yesss thank you so much!
NxtDutch wrote:
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?

Master Chief's Spartan designation is John-117. He has no last name so that's why his armor has 117 on it.
I understand that, I said I prefer the braille. Also, it's his Mark IV armor, from when he was a teenager. It's strange. Especially considering that the last E3 trailer his armor was much sleeker. Perhaps we can change his armor? Thatd ne awesome wouldn't it?
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, so that all might

BELIEVE
A bit disappointing but still a wonderfull tease.
Holiday 2020? no gameplay, still "waiting" for real news :p
Thanks for stuff !
Halo is back🤙🏼 The trailer was amazing, can’t wait to start grinding the campaign and the multiplayer again.
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:

I understand that, I said I prefer the braille. Also, it's his Mark IV armor, from when he was a teenager. It's strange. Especially considering that the last E3 trailer his armor was much sleeker. Perhaps we can change his armor? Thatd ne awesome wouldn't it?
This is the style of armor that we all know and love from Halo 2 & 3. Most prefer it this way, in my opinion I don't want any changes
Amazing!!
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:

This is the style of armor that we all know and love from Halo 2 & 3. Most prefer it this way, in my opinion I don't want any changes
The big 117 on the Chest plate and the trailer looking odly cartoonish compared to the 2018 E3 trailer are the ONLY critiques I have for Infinite with the 2019 E3 trailer. The cartoonishness is not too terribly noticeable though.
Finally! Been waiting for some new images! 😍
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 22