Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. ...
  7. 41
Here's last year's assets for easy finding, courtesy of Unyshek.
[…]
I got two more Screenshots in 4k. Is there any way, where I can give you the two Screenshots?
I love taking screen shots and videos of my halo multiplayer games
As we patiently sit, pondering our thoughts i tend to want to just cryo sleep until next year, but constantly remind myself to just wait, i, Sierra 169, and my friends cant wait until this releases, i love the classic designing and cant wait

P.S. to those of whom think the '117' on the left collarbone is dumb, thats how the UNSC does their callsign tagging, they have since before reach, and stopped right around halo 4 era
Hello everyone, the game is incredible, it looks great, but I think it is time to make changes in this great saga, for example putting a third-person option would draw a lot of attention to new people who do not know this saga. I have played the entire Halo saga since the original xbox until today, and the truth that the last two Halo (halo 4 and halo 5 guardians) have been a failure, I don't say it, the news says and even Microsoft itself , what I mean by this, that we must attract new people who do not know that this saga exists and a good way to do it (apart from good marketing) is a third person option because it attracts more attention, an example is the FORTNITE and other great sagas, and I am sure that if they do so they will sell more and the Halo infinite will be enjoyed more, because I know that Xbox game studios if they do that the game will be spectacular, and to be able to see your own personalized character It is incredible, and besides, the first person games are getting outdated, because so I want skins if I can't see myself, I only see a rifle and two hands grabbing it. It is my opinion and I believe and I am sure that if they do so it will be very good video game and more with the quality that it has and the good work that this great company does.
Happy new year everyone 2020 is here
snickerdoodle PLEASE LET US PREORDER!!!! TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not even out yet lol
Looks great, I look forward to the day of its release c:
Can't wait for this game
neoxlenko wrote:
Hello everyone, the game is incredible, it looks great, but I think it is time to make changes in this great saga, for example putting a third-person option would draw a lot of attention to new people who do not know this saga. I have played the entire Halo saga since the original xbox until today, and the truth that the last two Halo (halo 4 and halo 5 guardians) have been a failure, I don't say it, the news says and even Microsoft itself , what I mean by this, that we must attract new people who do not know that this saga exists and a good way to do it (apart from good marketing) is a third person option because it attracts more attention, an example is the FORTNITE and other great sagas, and I am sure that if they do so they will sell more and the Halo infinite will be enjoyed more, because I know that Xbox game studios if they do that the game will be spectacular, and to be able to see your own personalized character It is incredible, and besides, the first person games are getting outdated, because so I want skins if I can't see myself, I only see a rifle and two hands grabbing it. It is my opinion and I believe and I am sure that if they do so it will be very good video game and more with the quality that it has and the good work that this great company does.
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.
neoxlenko wrote:
Hello everyone, the game is incredible, it looks great, but I think it is time to make changes in this great saga, for example putting a third-person option would draw a lot of attention to new people who do not know this saga. I have played the entire Halo saga since the original xbox until today, and the truth that the last two Halo (halo 4 and halo 5 guardians) have been a failure, I don't say it, the news says and even Microsoft itself , what I mean by this, that we must attract new people who do not know that this saga exists and a good way to do it (apart from good marketing) is a third person option because it attracts more attention, an example is the FORTNITE and other great sagas, and I am sure that if they do so they will sell more and the Halo infinite will be enjoyed more, because I know that Xbox game studios if they do that the game will be spectacular, and to be able to see your own personalized character It is incredible, and besides, the first person games are getting outdated, because so I want skins if I can't see myself, I only see a rifle and two hands grabbing it. It is my opinion and I believe and I am sure that if they do so it will be very good video game and more with the quality that it has and the good work that this great company does.
I vote in favor of your idea. We definitely need a third-person option, among other things.
Game Looks great from the trailer!
neoxlenko wrote:
Hello everyone, the game is incredible, it looks great, but I think it is time to make changes in this great saga, for example putting a third-person option would draw a lot of attention to new people who do not know this saga. I have played the entire Halo saga since the original xbox until today, and the truth that the last two Halo (halo 4 and halo 5 guardians) have been a failure, I don't say it, the news says and even Microsoft itself , what I mean by this, that we must attract new people who do not know that this saga exists and a good way to do it (apart from good marketing) is a third person option because it attracts more attention, an example is the FORTNITE and other great sagas, and I am sure that if they do so they will sell more and the Halo infinite will be enjoyed more, because I know that Xbox game studios if they do that the game will be spectacular, and to be able to see your own personalized character It is incredible, and besides, the first person games are getting outdated, because so I want skins if I can't see myself, I only see a rifle and two hands grabbing it. It is my opinion and I believe and I am sure that if they do so it will be very good video game and more with the quality that it has and the good work that this great company does.
Did you seriously post this in multiple threads?
neoxlenko wrote:
Hello everyone, the game is incredible, it looks great, but I think it is time to make changes in this great saga, for example putting a third-person option would draw a lot of attention to new people who do not know this saga. I have played the entire Halo saga since the original xbox until today, and the truth that the last two Halo (halo 4 and halo 5 guardians) have been a failure, I don't say it, the news says and even Microsoft itself , what I mean by this, that we must attract new people who do not know that this saga exists and a good way to do it (apart from good marketing) is a third person option because it attracts more attention, an example is the FORTNITE and other great sagas, and I am sure that if they do so they will sell more and the Halo infinite will be enjoyed more, because I know that Xbox game studios if they do that the game will be spectacular, and to be able to see your own personalized character It is incredible, and besides, the first person games are getting outdated, because so I want skins if I can't see myself, I only see a rifle and two hands grabbing it. It is my opinion and I believe and I am sure that if they do so it will be very good video game and more with the quality that it has and the good work that this great company does.
I vote in favor of your idea. We definitely need a third-person option, among other things.
I disagree. Let me find my argument against this post because he posted it in multiple threads. I think I had enough of an argument.

Quote:
I was against the idea of 3rd person already and this line solidified my dislike against it.
We have 3rd person when we hold turrets already, but I don't see Halo ever being 3rd person full time even if optional.
It doesn't seem like a good move in my opinion. Adding another system like that only creates more possibilities of bugs and would also give an unfair advantage considering 3rd person players can just peak corners on other 1st person players. That would mean it would have to have it's own playlist and as of right now the playerbase struggles with finding matches in the playlists it already has in Halo 5. MCC is doing fine because people love the older halos and their systems. Halo 5 isn't for the opposite reason. When you create more playlists it only divides up the playerbase leading to longer queues and disgruntled players who will get aggravated and play something else.I'm not saying you're wrong, but fortnite is a passing fad and another genre altogether. Halo doesn't need to be more like fortnite to be successful. Copying and pasting batle royales is getting old. Even fortnite was a copy paste of pubg. Halo brought plenty of innovations in it's hayday much the same as people claim fortnite has done, but they aren't the same and shouldn't be considered the same. There is a healthy playerbase for the halo saga, I know plenty of veterans of the original halo days who are still very much active and there are just as many squeakers and teens playing as there seemed to be when I was one of them myself. All this Halo needs to do is look at what made it great back in the glory days, get rid of the pay to win aspect of req packs, don't lock content behind paywalls, and deliver a campaign experience that doesn't paint chief as a broken addled old man and instead paints him as a legend who finishes the fight. The spartan 4s were a mistake, they're even mocked in their own games. We now have at least 7 confirmed spartan 2s still alive and fighting Blue team AND Red team. We need to have a breathtaking and over the top campaign showing not the raw power of them but their tactical prowess, stone cold composure, and their bond with one another considering they were the only family each other had in their training.I don't see battle royale styling, 3rd person shooting, and more armor abilities being what fans want. People loved the original trilogy without all of these additional things. Reach had a solid campaign but people were split over armor abilities and that continued into 4 and 5. 5 incorporating classic playlists and the MCC itself has preserved the playerbase in my opinion.
neoxlenko wrote:
Hello everyone, the game is incredible, it looks great, but I think it is time to make changes in this great saga, for example putting a third-person option would draw a lot of attention to new people who do not know this saga. I have played the entire Halo saga since the original xbox until today, and the truth that the last two Halo (halo 4 and halo 5 guardians) have been a failure, I don't say it, the news says and even Microsoft itself , what I mean by this, that we must attract new people who do not know that this saga exists and a good way to do it (apart from good marketing) is a third person option because it attracts more attention, an example is the FORTNITE and other great sagas, and I am sure that if they do so they will sell more and the Halo infinite will be enjoyed more, because I know that Xbox game studios if they do that the game will be spectacular, and to be able to see your own personalized character It is incredible, and besides, the first person games are getting outdated, because so I want skins if I can't see myself, I only see a rifle and two hands grabbing it. It is my opinion and I believe and I am sure that if they do so it will be very good video game and more with the quality that it has and the good work that this great company does.
I vote in favor of your idea. We definitely need a third-person option, among other things.
I disagree. Let me find my argument against this post because he posted it in multiple threads. I think I had enough of an argument.

Quote:
I was against the idea of 3rd person already and this line solidified my dislike against it.
We have 3rd person when we hold turrets already, but I don't see Halo ever being 3rd person full time even if optional.
It doesn't seem like a good move in my opinion. Adding another system like that only creates more possibilities of bugs and would also give an unfair advantage considering 3rd person players can just peak corners on other 1st person players. That would mean it would have to have it's own playlist and as of right now the playerbase struggles with finding matches in the playlists it already has in Halo 5. MCC is doing fine because people love the older halos and their systems. Halo 5 isn't for the opposite reason. When you create more playlists it only divides up the playerbase leading to longer queues and disgruntled players who will get aggravated and play something else.I'm not saying you're wrong, but fortnite is a passing fad and another genre altogether. Halo doesn't need to be more like fortnite to be successful. Copying and pasting batle royales is getting old. Even fortnite was a copy paste of pubg. Halo brought plenty of innovations in it's hayday much the same as people claim fortnite has done, but they aren't the same and shouldn't be considered the same. There is a healthy playerbase for the halo saga, I know plenty of veterans of the original halo days who are still very much active and there are just as many squeakers and teens playing as there seemed to be when I was one of them myself. All this Halo needs to do is look at what made it great back in the glory days, get rid of the pay to win aspect of req packs, don't lock content behind paywalls, and deliver a campaign experience that doesn't paint chief as a broken addled old man and instead paints him as a legend who finishes the fight. The spartan 4s were a mistake, they're even mocked in their own games. We now have at least 7 confirmed spartan 2s still alive and fighting Blue team AND Red team. We need to have a breathtaking and over the top campaign showing not the raw power of them but their tactical prowess, stone cold composure, and their bond with one another considering they were the only family each other had in their training.I don't see battle royale styling, 3rd person shooting, and more armor abilities being what fans want. People loved the original trilogy without all of these additional things. Reach had a solid campaign but people were split over armor abilities and that continued into 4 and 5. 5 incorporating classic playlists and the MCC itself has preserved the playerbase in my opinion.
I'll just let this rest, then.
Also, PSA: Stop posting stuff in multiple threads.
Looks good
OMG. Thanks for all this. honestly, cant wait for this and my new Series X.
Very exciting
Hello 343, I hope your reading this Snickerdoodle. I have 5 topics I’d like to see implemented into Halo Infinite to make the game more visually appealing.

1.Armor Color, please add colors similar to Halo 3. I need a real Light, Chocolate, Red, Orange, Yellow, Sienna(Gold), Metal, Military Green, Green, Teal, Blue, Violet, & Dark. Halo 5s color choices were not good to say the least.

2.HUD Color, I think it’s time we have a choice in the color our HUD is. Nothing special maybe a True Light, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, or Dark option.

3.Thruster Color. Not sure if you are implementing this again, if you are I’d like to see options that include the same 6 colors I suggested for the HUD.

4.Visor Color, keep it practical this time. Master Chief Sienna(Gold), Military Green, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Chocolate, Light, Dark, Orange, & Teal. Please no more mix match visors, that was tacky.

5.Overall weapon appearance, the most important topic in my opinion. Keep the weapons basic. All Dark weapons for UNSC, no random stripes orange stripes or red dots, or yellow bars. Please keep them simplistic & realistic! Same goes for the Covenant weapons. The Energy Sword should be a strong solid blue, if you still doing the upgrade thing the strongest energy sword should be a strong solid red. Infected sword a strong solid green. Fuel Rod should be Sienna & the fuel itself green. That’s it! No random red dots on it. If you wanna upgrade that keep it simple maybe use Violet fuel. Keep the colors simple & coordinated. Same for all covenant weapons, plasma pistol all dark with green details, plasma rifle all dark with blue details, needler all dark with violet needles, etc. I hope you get the gist. As for forerunner weapons I’d like to see a yellow to orange to red scheme. Meaning the weakest weapon like the bolt shot uses energy that is total yellow, the light rifle and scatter shot use total orange, the incinerator cannon and binary rifle uses total red. As for the gravity hammer I think a simple dark with chocolate fur details would look stunning. The gravity hammer energies can range from Blue to Red & finally Light(White). As for the upgraded UNSC weapons I’d like to see a Light(White) option nothing fancy please. For the Classic AR I’d like to see a real green used where u see the ammo, get rid of the odd blue. Very tacky. Railgun should use a blue and the spartan laser should use a red. Remember keep them simplistic. Just plain dark weapons, maybe use metal on the railgun and spartan laser to show dominance.

I’d like to see the weapon changes on the turrets as well! UNSC chaingun a simple dark only, plasma turret dark with blue details, forerunner turret metal with yellow details. UNSC gauss cannon metal with blue details only! Please this will all look so visually appealing! Worth the editing! Worth the effort! Doing simple very well is a legendary skill!

Almost forgot, enemy ranks. Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Drones & Hunters should follow the original color code of ranks. Starting from Blue, Red, White, then Sienna. Add Green for special units & Violet for top ranking members! Remember keep it all one color and simple! This is extremely visually appealing! The blood of the enemies should be a solid color as well. If your adding Brutes a simple Chocolate with Dark details to Chocolate with Light details or maybe a Blue to Red. Forerunner enemies could do a yellow to orange to red or maybe start them off blue then the stronger ones are red.

Same goes for vehicles! Keep them simplistic! Use only one strong color & keep them all dark or military Green, maybe metal.

Grenades need changes made as well. I’d like to see frags with a solid military Green or dark with possibly sienna(Gold) details if needed. Plasma grenades should have a solid blue look with dark details. Splinter grenades should have a red glow with metal frames and get rid of the effect it has on vehicles. That should be a plasma pistol exclusive giving it more importance. Looked odd coming from the splinter grenades anyway.

I have no necessary changes for Forge, you are doing a amazing job with that. Keep it up! Oh, let’s make Cortana a solid blue. If she turns rampant a solid red. The UNSC troops should have a solid military Green with chocolate details for armor. UNSC officer uniforms should be dark with white details. Top UNSC officer should have a white uniform with a dark badge sporting America’s colors of red, white, & blue, possibly a hat with sienna(Gold) stars on it as well. Thanks for reading! Please implement!
Damn you had a whole story prepared about the information in this post....forum poster of the year goes to this guy ^^^^
just kidding but I agree with most of your post---
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. ...
  7. 41