Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. ...
  7. 44
i love this game
I hope this game is good
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Cant wait for it to come out
Novasira wrote:
nice profile pic
  • THESE ARE AWSOME FOR WALLPAPERS KEEP IT UP
  • A good one if you could make one would be a fan art or somthing like that of the whole roster of major characters kind of like star wars the force awakens cover art pic
Novasira wrote:
nice profile pic
Thank you
Can not wait for this game
No offense, but you really should research what Frankie did for Halo 2/3. He is the reason that Microsoft of all publishers was able to release a third 10 game, and would have started a franchise were it not for his hiring to the great beast itself (Microsoft.)

1. Renders. Characters, concept art, and props/vehicles. Less of this "mobile sized wallpaper", HD Logo Rebranding, etc.
2. Evolution of the game and evidence of said evolution: Halo 2 was supposed to have destructible environment. Not that I'm mad about the past, but I think it's time to reexamine our real roots here... Customization and Weapon Options are cool. Sprinting and movement are wonderful, but Halo is a stand-up shooter with a focus on even exchange in any situation.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can’t wait for this amazing game!
I love the new images and I hope we can get some super resolution of the cliff chief stands on in the SERIES X trailer
I'm just dying for the game or at the least the beta
the trailer was a whole lot of nothing. Nothing in terms of news either so far. a shiny new engine only gets you so far.
but who cares, we have pictures to look at. smh
not exactly inspiring hope in feb 2020
Can't wait for this game.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
поехали
The exploded hologram has to be the single best wallpaper. Simply amazing. Great work 343, such a beautiful thing.
nice
Really can't wait for it. We need more INFORMATION!
Does anybody know if Halo: Infinite will be on Xbox One? I was unsure if I heard if it was going to be on Xbox One or on the new console.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. ...
  7. 44