Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. ...
  6. 46
Thank you
Litttyyyyy
OMG,IT'S SO AMAZING! I have the wallpapers on my phone and on my PC. I LOVE THEM <3 THANKS!!!!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes thank you for he's amazing screenshots and gifs
I must admit that I had a tear because of the emotion, I already wait for more advances
Y'all got any more of them screenshots?
Halo infinite is gonna be great
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Buenas noches quiero saber cuándo saldrá a la venta halo infinite
I cant wait for Halo infinite to drop!!!!
I always been a Halo Fanatic and continue to be one!
i completed every campaign on legendary on mcc and didn't get helioskrill so can you give it to me?
I’ve seen some of the preview scenes for Infinite and they say this is going to redefine true HD quality, the picture quality alone for the upcoming Halo Infinite is gonna make it’s price pretty expensive. I wonder if there will be new characters, it’s been talked about if the Master Chief dies, then the Arbiter’s going to fill in that spot, though I kind of doubt they would be so willing to just kill off our main character.
Thx for the content
Simplemente asombroso
Cool beans!!
I really hope halo infinite won’t fail
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. ...
  6. 46