Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. 50
  6. 51
  7. ...
  8. 52
I'm digging the mobile Halo infinity screensaver. 🤘
Hey guys!

Hopefully you all liked this year's E3 2019 Discover Hope trailer as much as we do. We also know you all really really REALLY like awesome pictures, gifs, and art so I'm wrapping it all up for you here in a nice little bow. The links are to the high resolution assets so feel free to download away and show off your Hope on all social media! 💚

Wallpapers
  • Override
  • A Brand New Fight
  • A Human Story
  • Ring Vista
  • Go Forth
  • Legendary Cargo
  • Prepare to Fight
  • The Desire for Communication
  • Chip Out
  • Hologram Explosion
gifs
  • Canopy Wipe
  • Chief On-board
  • Excited Pilot
  • Hologram
  • Jump
  • Ring
Concept Art
  • Found Hope
  • Pelican Low Power Lighting
  • Stinger Environment
Key Art
  • Mobile Wallpaper - 1080x1920
  • Wide Desktop - 2560x1440
  • Tablet Wallpaper - 2048x2048
Banners
  • Twitter Banner 1500x500
  • Facebook Banner 851x315
Logos
  • Halo Infinite, version 1
  • Halo Infinite, version 2
  • Halo Infinite, version 3
That's everything we have for now. If/when we get more, I'll add them here but in the meantime, enjoy!
Looking good, I hope the co-op story can be utilized more. MC's lost friend or something. backstory of the MC.
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
Thank you
Hopefully you can split-screen again. That would be so much fun! Halo 5 missed out on a lot of players due to no split-screen. Also, to 343, THANKS for bring back the original BR design. Hopefully it’s back to Halo 2 on the firing rate as well. That would be sweet.
TheTwo50 wrote:
Hopefully you can split-screen again. That would be so much fun! Halo 5 missed out on a lot of players due to no split-screen. Also, to 343, THANKS for bring back the original BR design. Hopefully it’s back to Halo 2 on the firing rate as well. That would be sweet.
I think you can do 4 player split screen !
July is coming up quick, (or slow for you; time is relative) and we’ll soon have a whole new slew of wallpapers and screenshots! New trailers should be the main thing to be pumped for but wallpapers work just fine on me.
TheTwo50 wrote:
I think you can do 4 player split screen !
Yep, it's been confirmed.
NxtDutch wrote:
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?
I like the armor, just not the large white 117

I personally prefer the braille
To be honest, I feel as if halo 4 and 5 had the best looking armor. But, I do believe 343 wanted a more old halo feeling making it look like the older master chief armor models.
I can't wait for July to come. I was hoping for June 😃
These images n' such are really good! Great job!
hi im new to forumss so could someone help me out please <3
Can't wait for Halo Infinite 😁
Can't wait to play this game!
Thank you
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 2020
I've never played halo5 mostly because I spent money on a switch instead of a Xbox one but I've been enjoying halo reach since I was young and hearing that the armor customization is gonna be in infinite excites me and the falcon having a chance to return. I will definitely get the X series for the open world experience.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
El mejor juego
Hello
TheTwo50 wrote:
I think split-screen will be back.
Amazing wallpapers. Thank you 343!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. 50
  6. 51
  7. ...
  8. 52