Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 21
New background thank :>
I just wish these companies would give us wallpapers without the logos. We know what game it is. That's why we want wallpapers in the first place.

Ah well, at least they're large enough to crop the logos out for personal use...
In the future, could be have resolutions listed with the images?
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?
I like the armor, just not the large white 117

I personally prefer the braille
Master Chief's Spartan designation is John-117. He has no last name so that's why his armor has 117 on it.
I understand that, I said I prefer the braille. Also, it's his Mark IV armor, from when he was a teenager. It's strange. Especially considering that the last E3 trailer his armor was much sleeker. Perhaps we can change his armor? Thatd ne awesome wouldn't it?
Its a completely new armor set. In halos 1-3 there was Gen 1 then 4-5 gen 2, this armor is Gen 3. If you read the text before his suit boots up you'll see it
Launch title woooo!!!! I've never bought an xbox with Halo on the same day. Maybe that will change if I want Project Scarlett.
MAKE HALO GREAT AGAIN!! Wooo!!!!!! Glad to see that his first classic Mark IV armor is back! Finally we see old school Mk IV in the game for the first time. It has come full circle. Though i wish it was full MK IV cause Mark IV with Mark VI helmet looks just kinda weird lol. But most people won't notice it I guess.
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
Loved the E3 2019 Trailer. I am just curious as to why John has the giant white 117 on his chest? Why would he be in his armor from when he was 17? Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?

Master Chief's Spartan designation is John-117. He has no last name so that's why his armor has 117 on it.
I understand that, I said I prefer the braille. Also, it's his Mark IV armor, from when he was a teenager. It's strange. Especially considering that the last E3 trailer his armor was much sleeker. Perhaps we can change his armor? Thatd ne awesome wouldn't it?
Its a completely new armor set. In halos 1-3 there was Gen 1 then 4-5 gen 2, this armor is Gen 3. If you read the text before his suit boots up you'll see it
It is named as new armor, yes, though the ACTUAL model is 100% identical to Mark IV dude. Just with the new redesigned Mark VI with more sleek chin rather than gen 1 that we all know and love.
Will Infinite be on Xbox One also still?
Will Infinite be on Xbox One also still?
Yes.
thank
By the way the game seems to be going, I might just not get a wallpaper, but instead get a ton of game cartridges as a wall itself. Then I always have a backup to use when a disc get overheated by intense gaming.

May the forge be with you all, I sense a bright future.
you guys did an amazing job building up my love towards the marine shown in the trailer, personally I would love some more backstory towards him!
Can't wait till 2020 ❤
I am really excited for this game !
Isn't a spoiler this thing ?
https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/blogs/haloinfinite_e318_masterchief_stinger_800px_high-14d213a2694041bbbdffc831405b5607.gif

He have "no IA" left normaly ...
think you 343
In the future, could be have resolutions listed with the images?
Or we could have crome skins for literally everything physicaly possible in the game. .....because everythings crome in the future. 🤣😂
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:

This is the style of armor that we all know and love from Halo 2 & 3. Most prefer it this way, in my opinion I don't want any changes
I respect that. However, Chiefs armor in 2 & 3 does not have the large white 117. It has the braille.

That said, I think it's weird that the trailer from E3 2018 Halo Infinite reveal, his armor looked much sleeker. And this one looks like the much bulkier Mark IV. Maybe we can change armor?
yeah not sure why they put the 117 but I personally like it, and in an interview they said they took references from Halo 2 and 3 along with Halo Legends. So you might be able to change it, but if you can't then I would be fine with that
I just made the CoverArt, the key-art is so good.

https://www.deviantart.com/mighoet/art/Halo-Infinite-Box-Art-801390788
Thank you so much for posting this, this material is beautiful but also is very useful to make videos about Halo Infinite!.
Thanks you for show pictures .
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 21