Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. ...
  8. 64
Oh, thanks !
Thanks
So sad that halo infinite got delayed. but still for the best
If all the screenshots, banners, etc. look this good already, I'm sure a bit of extra time will lend some final polish to both the graphics, gameplay, and story! I'm patient when it comes to waiting for glory!
so excited for this game
beta ?
beta ?
Let them get this right first.
this is gonna be big
The beta is going to be awesome
I think it make sense to delay it, not because of COVID 19, but the fact that next year is both Xbox and Halo’s 20 anniversary, which is gonna be lit.
Thanks for the epic wallpapers
Awesome
Don’t make cortana look stupid this time please H5 cortana was was so bad looking. Then again, try not to make it look like your goal was to highlight the fact that she was naked, like you did with H4 cortana.
Don’t make cortana look stupid this time please H5 cortana was was so bad looking. Then again, try not to make it look like your goal was to highlight the fact that she was naked, like you did with H4 cortana.
Didn't look all that nude to me...
And this may be a bit of a hot take, but I liked H5 Cortana.
Don't judge me.
SierraD421 wrote:
Don't judge me, for I am neutral.
She literally had a belly button
SierraD421 wrote:
Don't judge me.
So? Only the keen-eyed ones would notice that one.
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Don't judge me.
Are you calling me a creep?
These all look really nice, its getting me excited for Infinite.
The wallpapers are awesome, and I don't really care for wallpapers much but these are good but that also could be because I am really exited for Halo infinite
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Don't judge me.
Are you calling me a creep?
No, I'm simply saying nobody would notice that one tiny detail.
I hate when I can't explain anything properly... I'm so awkward...
Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. ...
  8. 64