Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. ...
  6. 63
SierraD421 wrote:
Don’t make cortana look stupid this time please H5 cortana was was so bad looking. Then again, try not to make it look like your goal was to highlight the fact that she was naked, like you did with H4 cortana.
Didn't look all that nude to me...
And this may be a bit of a hot take, but I liked H5 Cortana.
Don't judge me, for I am neutral.
She literally had a belly button
How does a small thing like this got anything to do with how halo 5 was interpreted. I can think of much worse things than mini imperfections like that. Like the redesign of most of the Halo franchise, when it comes to guns and the Aliens. Or even how the story was poorly written.
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Don’t make cortana look stupid this time please H5 cortana was was so bad looking. Then again, try not to make it look like your goal was to highlight the fact that she was naked, like you did with H4 cortana.
Don't judge me.
So? Only the keen-eyed ones would notice that one.
Are you calling me a creep?
No, I'm simply saying nobody would notice that one tiny detail.
I hate when I can't explain anything properly... I'm so awkward...
not your fault plus everyone is awkward in there own way
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Don't judge me.
So? Only the keen-eyed ones would notice that one.
Are you calling me a creep?
No, I'm simply saying nobody would notice that one tiny detail.
I hate when I can't explain anything properly... I'm so awkward...
not your fault plus everyone is awkward in there own way
Mm. Still, it gets frustrating when I can't find the words to express something.
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
How does a small thing like this got anything to do with how halo 5 was interpreted. I can think of much worse things than mini imperfections like that. Like the redesign of most of the Halo franchise, when it comes to guns and the Aliens. Or even how the story was poorly written.
This conversation has gone off the rails...
These look good
looks really neat wish I had time to do art :3
SierraD421 wrote:
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. xD
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. xD
Yep. It's going off the rails on a crazy train, to quote Ozzy Osbourne.
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
I mean H5 was just really really really bad...
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
That is because AI's choose what to look like and how they walk.
Vosico wrote:
Thank youuuuu!
Yeah. Same here
Great wallpaper. thanks
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Why do you think that she looks nude
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Why do you think that she looks nude
I’m trying to see what you are getting at. I still think there are bigger issues than just what Cortona looks like.
Thank you for it 👍👍👍👍
It´s amazing, thank you!
my storage crashes with the many wallpapers that i downloaded :((( i love it <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. ...
  6. 63