Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite 2019 - Screenshots, gifs, banners!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. ...
  7. 66
Holy,Piloncillo.

Holy,Moly.!!!
i am so exited
i am so hyped
Halo infinite going to be so cool
Thanks!
Xatty wrote:
SierraD421 wrote:
Don’t make cortana look stupid this time please H5 cortana was was so bad looking. Then again, try not to make it look like your goal was to highlight the fact that she was naked, like you did with H4 cortana.
Didn't look all that nude to me...
And this may be a bit of a hot take, but I liked H5 Cortana.
Don't judge me, for I am neutral.
She literally had a belly button
How does a small thing like this got anything to do with how halo 5 was interpreted. I can think of much worse things than mini imperfections like that. Like the redesign of most of the Halo franchise, when it comes to guns and the Aliens. Or even how the story was poorly written.
Not really a "hot take" when 90% of Halo fans agree.
I live for halo i love you 343 ^^
All of the images I am seeing all over the internet of the new graphics for infinite look great!!!
The Master Chief is so dope I love 'em
Hyped up for infinite
Don’t make cortana look stupid this time please H5 cortana was was so bad looking. Then again, try not to make it look like your goal was to highlight the fact that she was naked, like you did with H4 cortana.
Her design in Halo 4 was fine though. There was literally nothing wrong with it. Her look got downgrade in Halo 5, lol Halo 4 Cortana > THAT Cortana, lol.
I am looking forward to see the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage in 2021. Hopefully we can see Chips Dubbo, Sergeant Stacker and ODST Troopers appearing in the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage.
You know what would be cool, being able to hear a line or two from sergeant Johnson's ghost help chief along the way.
Halo is the greatest game i,ve ever played
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 2020 can not come sooner
Thinking back on this comment...
VividSnow wrote:
2020 was not fun in my opinion
VividSnow wrote:
2020 was not fun in my opinion
Only good thing I saw coming from it was MCC on PC.
Thank you very much for the contribution
Nice😍
Nice😍
It is nice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. ...
  7. 66