[Locked] Halo Infinite a mobile game!

OP SectionUnity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Like that would be amazing! There are already many FPS games on the phone, im sure Halo Infinite on mobile would be great too!

Because really, who doesnʻt want to play Halo Infinite everywhere they go :D

If Blizzard can release a mobile game on a huge franchise at E3. I bet 343i can too, who is with me!

343i do it, you wonʻt
Please no.

And they already made a Halo mobile game back then...Spartan Assault...
No.
Don't you have phones, snickerdoodle?

In all seriousness, I don't really need to play Halo while travelling.
Yes!
You guys donʻt want Halo Infinite mobile?

Do you guys not have phones?
Please no.

Hey thatʻs not fair..

..Spartan Strike too. They canʻt stop at two mobile games, has to be a perfect three
I should report you for even suggesting this.
This makes me wanna 😐🔫
buzzsaw135 wrote:
This makes me wanna stick a plasma grenade to myself and jump off a bridge.
While I don't oppose a more interesting take of Halo on mobile I do not think FPS Halo (or the spartan series) make for captivating mobile titles.
guy 1 "Hey bro check it out, I got H:I on mobile"
guy 2 "No way bro how does it run"
guy 1 "lets see"
*phone blows up, blowing off guy 1's fingers and damaging his face*
guy 2 "runs pretty well for it being mobile"

In all seriousness though, I think I'll pass on mobile Halo.
Yeah, because Immortal was universally applauded by fans... Let's just try that with Halo, what could go wrong?
Please no.

Hey thatʻs not fair..

..Spartan Strike too. They canʻt stop at two mobile games, has to be a perfect three
I mean they could be taking inspiration from Valve on this one.
Not for a main title FPS. I wouldn't hate a third mobile game, but definitely not Infinite. Strike and Assault were fun to play, but ultimately just little morsels compared to a feast like a title release such as 1-3, Reach, ODST, 4 and 5.
guy 1 "Hey bro check it out, I got H:I on mobile"
guy 2 "No way bro how does it run"
guy 1 "lets see"
*phone blows up, blowing off guy 1's fingers and damaging his face*guy 2 "runs pretty well for it being mobile"

In all seriousness though, I think I'll pass on mobile Halo.
Thatʻs not funny.. just because he used a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to play the phone doesnʻt make the Mobile games fault..
baaask wrote:
Yeah, because Immortal was universally applauded by fans... Let's just try that with Halo, what could go wrong?
Nothing could go wrong! Have you seen Nova 3? Amazing game! Halo can be too <3
Like that would be amazing! There are already many FPS games on the phone, im sure Halo Infinite on mobile would be great too!

Because really, who doesnʻt want to play Halo Infinite everywhere they go :D

If Blizzard can release a mobile game on a huge franchise at E3. I bet 343i can too, who is with me! 343i do it, you wonʻt
Um... I'm not sure that you understand the complex differences between the processing power of a designated game console's CPU and that of a mobile phone. And let's not forget about the amount of RAM that would factor into this as well, especially since Halo: Infinite is being made with a brand new engine designed for the X-Box One and X-Box One X and possibly the PC, or at least compatibility with PCs through gaming-specific software from Microsoft.
The joke flew over so many users heads. Amazing!^^
I really, truly hope this is a joke request. We already saw how poorly the Spartan Strike and Spartan Assault games were on mobile. No need to ruin the main franchise by shoving it onto mobile too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4