[Locked] Halo Infinite a mobile game!

OP SectionUnity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Nintendo Switch is the only way I'll accept Infinite on mobile.
Something like Halo Assault/Strike cool whatever not for me but it works for a mobile game I guess. A full on Halo FPS Title? You can sign me up for a big no
No.
lol straight to the point. I love it.
I love it
Cool
No.
^ My response to the OP

Maybe a mobile companion app though? Could show your detailed service record and maybe your Theater clips or something and allow customization on the fly, plus there could be some exclusive unlocks that you get from using the app, like how there were some unique items in Reach and Halo 4 that you could only get from the Halo Waypoint app on the 360. I'd be okay with this, though I really think they should either reboot the Halo Channel or make a new all-in-one Halo app instead
Like that would be amazing! There are already many FPS games on the phone, im sure Halo Infinite on mobile would be great too!

Because really, who doesnʻt want to play Halo Infinite everywhere they go :D

If Blizzard can release a mobile game on a huge franchise at E3. I bet 343i can too, who is with me! 343i do it, you wonʻt
Bro did you see how awfully Diablo Immortal was received lol. They’ve released two spinoff games on phone and they were mediocre at best, nobody wants Infinite on mobile. We want a return to form for the series with amazing graphics and gameplay and only on Xbox and PC.
Microsoft's investment in X-Cloud means every xbox game will be a mobile game at some point :)
I need to pay Halo the respect it deserves by playing it while taking a s**t.
Like that would be amazing! There are already many FPS games on the phone, im sure Halo Infinite on mobile would be great too!

Because really, who doesnʻt want to play Halo Infinite everywhere they go :D

If Blizzard can release a mobile game on a huge franchise at E3. I bet 343i can too, who is with me! 343i do it, you wonʻt
NO. Nope. Never.

How dare you suggest such a thing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4