Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite and Achilles

OP MASTER CHIEFAHO

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Up to everyone's opinions, but I'd like to keep achilles going into halo Infinite as a reminder to what our Spartan company did together, kinda like a milestone reached. I'm sure halo Infinite will have a new better armor for a Spartan company. Thoughts? It's unique and one of my favorites by far, and I'd like to see more.
I would have to agree with you, my Company is so close to the helmet and we all put so much time into achieving it. And as you said, a reminder of what you and your Company mates worked so hard to get.
It would be nice to have some sort of nod to those that achieved Achillies, whether that is having the armor available for those that achieved it in 5, or just some sort of indication on the players service record that they obtained it
What I’d love is for them to carry over Achilles for those who earned it and then create something new for Infinite that would be earned similar to Achilles.
To me Achilles was probably the biggest achievement I've ever accomplished with a group of 100 people in some way I believe like I stated, we should carry it over or like you said have something showing we got it.
To me Achilles was the lowest achievement, and is not a pretty helmet
Honestly besides the 152 reward I just want to come into Halo Infinite with a clean slate nothing from the other games
I think it would be cool to see Achilles in Infinite, but maybe not such a grind for it and being in a Spartan Company to get it. Maybe like the harder commendations to do for the player.
This thread exists you guys
The least that players could get for grinding the Achilles armor is a special emblem, or something of that sort. I can almost guarantee that the Achilles armor will be replaced by something new and just as exclusive in Infinite.
tuhin94 wrote:
What I’d love is for them to carry over Achilles for those who earned it and then create something new for Infinite that would be earned similar to Achilles.
This is what I hope they do. I want a reminder that I got it, but I still want something new.
Achilles will probably just be a regular armor to unlock, much like all the past armors that were special and hard to get, but later just thrown in the req pool of 5.
And Im asuming infinte will have its own hard to get armors.
I agree to it should be a reward for Infinite, because people can know what you and your company did.
I think Achilles is an awful reminder of what not to do in a Halo game and shouldn't return. Its legacy will forever be tarnished by farming.
achilles was a pretty awesome armor and wouldnt mind it transferring over for companies that got it, but i also hope they add a new way to get it in infinite for solo players.
Up to everyone's opinions, but I'd like to keep achilles going into halo Infinite as a reminder to what our Spartan company did together, kinda like a milestone reached. I'm sure halo Infinite will have a new better armor for a Spartan company. Thoughts? It's unique and one of my favorites by far, and I'd like to see more.
i wouldn't mind if it came back, i would want to see other h5 and h4 sets come back like Fotus, Venator, etc...
Legitsky wrote:
The least that players could get for grinding the Achilles armor is a special emblem, or something of that sort. I can almost guarantee that the Achilles armor will be replaced by something new and just as exclusive in Infinite.
In my opinion I feel like an emblem is a little below the par for something that all Achilles achievers should get.
Regice554 wrote:
Achilles will probably just be a regular armor to unlock, much like all the past armors that were special and hard to get, but later just thrown in the req pool of 5.
And Im asuming infinte will have its own hard to get armors.
Probably will. If anybody remembers the old concept Hyabusa looking armor from Halo 4, that would be a nice reward to get.
Link to photo: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiF8J_BieLfAhVjwYMKHVY3DUIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.artstation.com%2Fartwork%2Fe2Aw&psig=AOvVaw1ypVlgQWnHf9spz2egd5Mv&ust=1547170527543221
Ares Harju wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Achilles will probably just be a regular armor to unlock, much like all the past armors that were special and hard to get, but later just thrown in the req pool of 5.
And Im asuming infinte will have its own hard to get armors.
Probably will. If anybody remembers the old concept Hyabusa looking armor from Halo 4, that would be a nice reward to get.
Link to photo: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiF8J_BieLfAhVjwYMKHVY3DUIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.artstation.com%2Fartwork%2Fe2Aw&psig=AOvVaw1ypVlgQWnHf9spz2egd5Mv&ust=1547170527543221
I do remeber that pic, i wish it resurfaced into an addon for halo 5, shame it didnt. Maybe in future games?

Anyway im hoping we get something that will make everyone jealious all over again. Like how ever player just had to have achilles, or recon back when it was exclusive.WHAT IF IT WAS A SPECIAL ARMOR EFECT 🤯
As big as Infinite claims to be.....I hope it's not just Achilles we get, I'm hoping the whole halo collection of armor is added, including the old "rogue". So everyone is happy. But I agree on giving an emblem for obtaining Achilles and making it unlockable in halo infinite by obtaining it in halo 5. It took our team a great deal to get it. But I also hope they add more than one cool armor for Spartan teams to get in infinite. I like it when everyone is happy and I also liked making other teams jealous enough to work hard together to get Achilles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2