Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite and Achilles

OP Ki117rocity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Achilles is a glorified armour set, exploiting poor design and use of the Warzone Game mode. I swear, quite Britishly I might add, whenever I see an Achilles in-game.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I think Achilles is an awful reminder of what not to do in a Halo game and shouldn't return. Its legacy will forever be tarnished by farming.
This 100%
I remember having full Warzone fireteams going against each other to get the commendations. Now, some time later we all have the helmet none of us even talk, play, or even hear from each other on the company forum. Achilles or any armor set should be solo achievement based, not based off 100 members of a company.
I had the tracer helmet in Halo 4, can't remember what was required but i was proud of it, and even after halo 5 came out, people on 4 would still ask where i got it from. Achilles became the new Tracer for me. I would still be proud wearing it in Halo 6.
It gives you something to shoot for. Guessing that in H6, it'll be whole new ball game, starting over from scratch. SR 1 all over again. Even though I have the Armor and Helmet already, I find more fun in trying different armor and helmets, since there are so many of them out there.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2