Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Beta

OP maxammo365

Halo 5 beta launched in December 2014, about one year before Halo 5 launched. Even if Halo Infinite does not come until Fall 2020, we can still expect a beta well before that.

They have already said every Halo game will have a beta. I say they do the same thing and have one early so they can listen to the community and polish the game. They may even have a beta for warzone or new game modes.
Do you really want Warzone again....

*sigh*
Did I say I wanted Warzone? I said they may have a beta that contains it.
Sigh all you want. Its not going to change anything.

*sigh*
I don't, I never liked Warzone. I hope it does not return, we can live in hope, I would prefer a 24v24 btb. I'll be trying the beta, but I won't lose sleep if they don't add warzone to it.
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
I don't, I never liked Warzone. I hope it does not return, we can live in hope, I would prefer a 24v24 btb.
"hope" all you want. There are plenty of players that "hope" warzone will be coming back.

*sigh*
The OP was about a possible beta...not about how you not liking warzone gives you some kind of Halo superiority.
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
I don't, I never liked Warzone. I hope it does not return, we can live in hope, I would prefer a 24v24 btb. I'll be trying the beta, but I won't lose sleep if they don't add warzone to it.
Totally down for a 24v24 BTB. That’s what I thought Warzone was until I understood what the REQ system was put into the game for 😒
tuhin94 wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
Totally down for a 24v24 BTB. That’s what I thought Warzone was until I understood what the REQ system was put into the game for 😒
Exactly my opinion too. The req system was the worst thing about Halo 5 imo. I went dark on Halo 5, I avoided everything to not get spoilers, I wish I had not, I would have been wiser. Won't make that mistake again, I'm going to play the beta when it arrives, it will be interesting to see what they shows us.
Would be nice if we could just get the beta right now

*sigh*
I didn’t mind Warzone when it first came out, but after that it was filled to the brim with tryhards who made it monotonous. I think they’ll bring in some form of a large scale game mode whether it’s Warzone or something new. Personally I want Warzone gone, but I’m not 343. If they want Warzone to return, it’s up to them.
When the beta comes out i hope they dont do what they did with h5 and put it in mcc and if warzone returns it best be bigger like 60 player matches on massive maps it would be class
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
I like to play coop with my friends. It's always good to play together to fight against AI and survive.
Maybe they don't created too well on Halo 5, but who knows they could fix it in the next game.
tuhin94 wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
It's a nice idea for the next game mode.
AlibutOne wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
I like to play coop with my friends. It's always good to play together to fight against AI and survive.
Maybe they don't created too well on Halo 5, but who knows they could fix it in the next game.
I agree. My friends who are more into COD and Battlefield have been playing Warzone with me since Halo 5 got on game pass. Its more of a core game mode. I would consider Halo 5 arena to be more hardcore. The thing was built with esports in mind so there is a large skill gap when players get really good. I like how there is a more social game mode.

*sigh*
Only if it is done right. No Gambling in it. Make it more of an Invasion/Dominion Mix Game Mode that will work on any map we forge.
maxammo365 wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

*sigh*
I don't, I never liked Warzone. I hope it does not return, we can live in hope, I would prefer a 24v24 btb.
"hope" all you want. There are plenty of players that "hope" warzone will be coming back.
I'm one of them