Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Beta

OP Upsetts

When’s the beta? Will there even be a beta? What type of things do you want in the beta?
-_-

No one knows. And you know that too. So why ask the same questions others have already ask when there’s no information on any of it.

Sly of you to include “what types of things do you want in the beta?” though. Oh idk.... Probably a multiplayer map or two with one or two game modes just like just about every other beta???? Like Jesus...
Upsetts wrote:
When’s the beta? Will there even be a beta? What type of things do you want in the beta?
i really hope there is one, an type would be good for me
-_-

No one knows. And you know that too. So why ask the same questions others have already ask when there’s no information on any of it.

Sly of you to include “what types of things do you want in the beta?” though. Oh idk.... Probably a multiplayer map or two with one or two game modes just like just about every other beta???? Like Jesus...
chill lmao just a question
-_-

++ staff probably knows maybe they can shed light on it 💡
Upsetts wrote:
-_-

++ staff probably knows maybe they can shed light on it 💡
Sorry, but there’s been no change of info since the last “When’s the beta?” Thread. That’s why StateKDizzy was a little annoyed. Any announcement or info would typically come from Twitter or a community update on waypoint. 343 has a plan for releasing info and comments on a forum won’t change that.
-_-

Dang did he ruin your day by posting this?
-_-

Nah, but there is a search function that he can use to find the answer to his question. Not to mention this has been brought up numerous times.
When a date is announced for real ease take that date then back date about 1-3 months and that’s about the time there will be a beta... but as for now no release date so no idea when a beta will be
-_-

Nah, but there is a search function that he can use to find the answer to his question. Not to mention this has been brought up numerous times.
Right? It gets a bit annoying when the same thing is asked for months and months with no new information being released. Like how would we know? We aren't 343, we don't have that information. Wish we did, but we don't.
The only news we have had of flighting or a beta is that it will not happen. Although, that was before the delay, hopefully we get one.
Sypriz wrote:
Upsetts wrote:
i really hope there is one, an type would be good for me
We're probably going to need to pre order the game or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wait till this months community update. If there is information then there you go. If not then use logic to deduce it.
It was likely a Beta was to start in June but Covid happened and plans changed. Then the game was delayed till next year. Now the beta may be back on a schedule for who knows when. One possibility is November to coincide Series Xs release (would be bitter sweat, getting some Infinite then). Another is December during the game awards, might have a multiplayer showcase then and give a beta with it.

But honestly its up in arms.
I would really like to see some of the new maps that 343i was planning... along with one of the sections of the campaign to explore (preferably like the demo)
Maybe 6 or 4 months before the game comes out, that means that Halo Infinite is not even close.
Check back in 2021.
Maybe beginning of year to summer I would guess. Would be cool to see a shotgun and pistol in the beta if we get one. Won't throw a fit if we don't though.
I hope so! And. If there isn’t, oh well.
i really hope to get the beta between november and january...