Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

HALO INFINITE BIG TEAM BATTLE!!

OP XXGOOSE2XX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

I want Big Team Battle to be 12 VS 12 I dont mind mind 16 VS 16 or 24 VS 24 We need bigger Maps a lot bigger than Halo 4 was and Halo 5 Guardians were. Make the maps that arnt Forge pieces like Halo 4 Big Team Battle maps were. I miss the maps in past Halo games for Big Team Battle maps that aren' and weren't Forge peices.

Vehicles-

UNSC
1. Pelican that can shoot
2. Hornet
3. Falcon from halo reach
4. Wasp
5. Mantis
6. Scorpion tank
7. Warthog
8. Mongoose
9. Elephant
10. Something new

Covenant
1. Phantom that can shoot
2. Revanant from halo reach
3. Chopper from halo 3
4. Prowler
5. Banshee
6. Ghost
7. Waith
8. Something new

Promethians-
2. Ground vehicle

Please 343 Industries!!

I want to know what other people think of this and what they want in Halo Infinite Big Team Battle New and old Fans!!😃😃
XXGOOSE2XX wrote:

I want Big Team Battle to be 12 VS 12 I don't mind 16 VS 16. We need bigger Maps a lot bigger than Halo 4 was and Halo 5 Guardians were. Make the maps that aren't Forge pieces like Halo 4 Big Team Battle maps were.

Vehicles-

UNSC
2. Hornet
4. Wasp
5. Mantis
6. Scorpion tank
7. Warthog
8. Mongoose
9. Elephant
10. Something new

Covenant-
1. Revanant from halo reach
2. Chopper from halo 3
3. Prowler
4. Banshee
5. Ghost
6. Waith
7. Something new

Promethians-
1. Phantom
2. Something new
Please 343 Industries!!

I want to know what other people think of this and what they want in Halo Infinite Big Team Battle New and old Fans!!😃😃
Definitely wouldn't mind less forge maps.
We need those halo CE big maps again for BTB and then toss in the epic tank battles. I like the idea thoug OP
I'd like it if we had regular BTB (8v8) with some classic maps and new ones obviously then I'd like a BTB on steroids to replace WZ with maps 2-3 times the size of WZ maps with increased player size like you said.
I'll agree that we should get rid of the Forge maps, but I think it should stay 8v8. Warzone is the big 12v12 gametype and BTB is the traditional 8v8.
It's gonna be epic bruh
How much power weapons would an average map like this need?
I'd like some classic 8v8, but 12v12 would be cool as well. I feel Big Team got the shaft in H5, which is a shame as it's my favorite game type.

The biggest let down of Big Team in H5 were the maps. I don't want a huge list of forge maps. We need OG maps and remakes that aren't forged.

I'd like to see remakes of:

Avalanche
Rats Nest (H3 version)
Last Resort/Zanzibar
Sandtrap
Boneyard
Spire
Exile

Could you imagine how epic Big Team would be if we had 7 or 8 OG maps along with 7 or 8 remakes of the best Big Team maps of the franchise? I'd buy the game just for that.
No thanks. As someone who plays BTB religiously. I want it to stay 8v8.

If anything bring back a ranked BTB 8v8 or 6v6.
I wouldn't mind bigger maps like in the previous games, but I think making them too big will only lead to problems especially with objective modes. Even having more people might be an issue as well.
Larger maps, more people, more vehicles, more fun.
Like Halo CE games on maps exclusive to PC (Gephyrophobia, Death Island, Infinity).
Larger maps, more people, more vehicles, more fun.
Like Halo CE games on maps exclusive to PC (Gephyrophobia, Death Island, Infinity).
YEH THIS
If people want to play BTB Slayer please let us I don't hate strong holds, but if I'm in the mood for just straight slaying that's all I want. Let us pick our game mode .
Open world . 24/7 war! Now thats smth!!!
If people want to play BTB Slayer please let us I don't hate strong holds, but if I'm in the mood for just straight slaying that's all I want. Let us pick our game mode .
Yeah would be nice to have separate types. One for slayer and one for objectives.
I'd rather have BTB be 8v8 as it has always been. I just don't believe going bigger adds that much to the enjoyment. In the best case scenario, like in standard Big Team Slayer, it doesn't really change that much, because even in traditional BTB you rarely run into a situation where the player count feels limiting (e.g., where you run out of opponents to kill, essentially). In the worse cases, in objective modes, I think making the teams and maps bigger easily makes the game lose focus of the objective, and makes the game behave more like Slayer (even more than traditional BTB, that is).

Creating larger maps (without sacrificing quality) is also more time consuming, which ultimately means less maps (or less polished maps), and less variety. Finally, larger player counts are more sensitive to matchmaking population. Out of a single 32 player game you could make two 16 player games. With Halo's popularity having been what it is over the last few years, the game has much less capacity to support large matches in matchmaking than it had in Halo's prime. Even in Halo 3 later in its life, in BTB with only 16 players, the population sometimes had trouble providing adequate quality in BTB matches. And 343i's Halo isn't enjoying the luxury of a population anywhere near that of Halo 3's.

Overall, I find many reasons to oppose making BTB larger, while I can't really find many reasons to support it. I can see why people would want it, because the idea of just having everything be bigger sounds appealing at first. However, when I actually sit down and think about how the experience would change, I just can't see it as a worthwile investment. Frankly, I really like the traditional approach of having enough people to get good vehicular combat going, but not so many that I couldn't feasibly fit the entire opposing team into a single multikill. There's still that certain sense of focus I think games like Battlefield lack.
XXGOOSE2XX wrote:

I want Big Team Battle to be 12 VS 12 I don't mind 16 VS 16. We need bigger Maps a lot bigger than Halo 4 was and Halo 5 Guardians were. Make the maps that aren't Forge pieces like Halo 4 Big Team Battle maps were. I miss the maps in past Halo games for Big Team Battle maps that aren't and weren't Forge peices.

Vehicles-

UNSC
2. Hornet
4. Wasp
5. Mantis
6. Scorpion tank
7. Warthog
8. Mongoose
9. Elephant
10. Something new

Covenant-
1. Revanant from halo reach
2. Chopper from halo 3
3. Prowler
4. Banshee
5. Ghost
6. Waith
7. Something new

Promethians-
1. Phantom
2. Something new

Please 343 Industries!!

All excellent ideas, though 343i will not go for it because it would be game-balancing hell.
I'd love to try 12v12 BTB. Hell, I'd love to try a vanilla version of Warzone (pretty much what 12v12 BTB would be, I imagine). No REQ's, no enemy AI, just on-map power-weapons and vehicles to fight over along with multiple gametype options. Pretty sure the closest we've gotten to trying something like this is after Halo 5 first came out, when there weren't as many REQ weapons/vehicles and hardly anyone had enough to spam, so there was a lot more load-out-weapon gunfights. I thought it was a blast, and I've always been a BTB lover, ever since Halo 2 online on the OG Xbox. It wasn't until months (maybe a year?) after release that power-weapons and vehicles started congesting the game and I eventually gave up on Warzone and WZ Assault, both of which started to feel more like a grand-scale version of Superfiesta.

The way I see it: They made way too much money on REQ packs to not give us another Warzone, and I don't know if 8v8 BTB is worth keeping around. I think a vanilla Warzone and BTB would play too much alike, so it wouldn't be worth having both, and I feel bigger is better in this case.
SCOUTHOG NEEDS TO HOLD MORE THAN 2 SPARTANS EVEN IF ITS OP OR USELESS.
You know how awesome and fun it would be to have the whole team just travel in a scouthog (even if you get lasered) plus it actually makes it useful
SCOUTHOG NEEDS TO HOLD MORE THAN 2 SPARTANS EVEN IF ITS OP OR USELESS.
You know how awesome and fun it would be to have the whole team just travel in a scouthog (even if you get lasered) plus it actually makes it useful
Scout hog should be two but transport hog should be around 4-6 spartans.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2