OP xFSUxALLxDAYx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
bring back the original blood gulch map its gold
we can only hope that map is so iconic thanks to red vs blue
IKR I grew up playing on that map and watching that show reminds me of the old days really hoping they bring it back
As much as I love that map and rvb I think it’s been remade enough. I would be nice if they made a new box canyon type map though.
Now that is a launch map i can get behind! However i would not say a direct 1;1 remake is ideal, as Infinite is gonna be alot bigger with more power behind it.
I would take the map and enlarge it, scale it to something that could fit a 24v24 game. Not only would this be a piece of Halo legacy that has gone forward, but it would also demonstrate a new take on the old.
As long as it’s there with the original name and general style I’ll be very very happy high hopes for it
I feel like there's a handful of maps that should just be in every Halo game, Blood Gulch is one of those maps.
i would love this map being remade. i loved it back in the day way before i even heard of RvB...
Yes! Bring back all the best things from the old Halos, starting with fan favorite maps!
I hope to see some classic remakes on this game
No. Alot of players are tired of seeing the same maps remade and rehashed. The series needs fresh maps. If you want to play Blood Gulch, go play it on every other prior Halo title. These remake requests are literally like beating a dead horse.
No. Alot of players are tired of seeing the same maps remade and rehashed. The series needs fresh maps.
I won't disagree with this. However I think a Blood Gulch remake would be lovely as long as it's in addition to fresh maps.
If you want to play Blood Gulch, go play it on every other prior Halo title.
Sure but I think lots of players would like to play Blood Gulch in Halo Infinite, too.
These remake requests are literally like beating a dead horse.
As opposed to figuratively like beating a dead horse? 😂
No. Alot of players are tired of seeing the same maps remade and rehashed. The series needs fresh maps. If you want to play Blood Gulch, go play it on every other prior Halo title. These remake requests are literally like beating a dead horse.
It’s literally the only map I care about if you don’t like me posting something about bringing it back then buzz off
Blood Gulch really doesn't play as good as people keep saying. Everybody was all gumdrops when it came back in Reach and I was the only guy saying Bungie had VERY good reasons for the Coagulation reboot in H2. And their philosophy led to Valhalla/Ragnarok, the best BTB ever ("imo"). Blood Gulch is a mess. Wacky sight lines, sniper heaven, hell for infrantry.

No.
Blood Gulch really doesn't play as good as people keep saying. Everybody was all gumdrops when it came back in Reach and I was the only guy saying Bungie had VERY good reasons for the Coagulation reboot in H2. And their philosophy led to Valhalla/Ragnarok, the best BTB ever ("imo"). Blood Gulch is a mess. Wacky sight lines, sniper heaven, hell for infrantry.

No.
Reaches version sucked the only good blood gulch is combat evolveds it’s my favorite map grew up playing it
Pretty sure we'll get some form of 'Blood gultch'....generally the main Halo FPS games generally tend to always have a map that is very similar. Just hope it doesn't get picked all the time since want to have a variety of maps online since don't want a repeat of MCC where we only mostly Valhalla in BTB for a long time.
KenniTDG wrote:
Now that is a launch map i can get behind! However i would not say a direct 1;1 remake is ideal, as Infinite is gonna be alot bigger with more power behind it.
I would take the map and enlarge it, scale it to something that could fit a 24v24 game. Not only would this be a piece of Halo legacy that has gone forward, but it would also demonstrate a new take on the old.
I love this map! Perhaps maybe a pretty darn close remake, and then also an enlarged style canyon map? Maybe seriously enlarge the cave system ( leads into a big cavern maybe?) Or even new sections to the gulch like a separate canyon that leads off else where?
I'm sure it'll be remade for Halo Infinite just like every Halo game before it has remade the original Blood Gulch in one way or another.
I'd actually like infinite to try and come up with it's own map that's made to represent the same style of gameplay bloodgulch had but with it's own differences like when halo 3 replaced it with valhalla.
I've always said that blood gulch is sort of like de_dust in counter strike. It should be in every halo game at launch every time.

H2A showed me that this map still has life in it, and that slight iterations can keep it fresh.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3