Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo infinite: blood gulch

OP xFSUxALLxDAYx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I would either like a remake of blood gulch, or its halo 2 version, Coagulation. Valhalla is great and all, but its just not the same.
I'd like to see it in Halo infinite, but I want it to be a real map. Not made in forge
bring back the original blood gulch map its gold
Asking for a Halo game to include a version of Blood Gulch is like asking for a Sonic game to include a version of Green Hill Zone.
Some things need to come back, and blood gulch is one of them.
No. Alot of players are tired of seeing the same maps remade and rehashed. The series needs fresh maps. If you want to play Blood Gulch, go play it on every other prior Halo title. These remake requests are literally like beating a dead horse.
It’s literally the only map I care about if you don’t like me posting something about bringing it back then buzz off
If you can't take criticism then why post on a forum? The whole point is about discussion; from both sides. Just because my side doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you can complain. Be constructive. I gave you my opinion, and your response of "literally the only map I care about" pretty much validates my point of why it's beating a dead horse.

If you can't take criticism, then don't post.
"You ever wonder why we’re here?"
No. Alot of players are tired of seeing the same maps remade and rehashed. The series needs fresh maps. If you want to play Blood Gulch, go play it on every other prior Halo title. These remake requests are literally like beating a dead horse.
It’s literally the only map I care about if you don’t like me posting something about bringing it back then buzz off
If you can't take criticism then why post on a forum? The whole point is about discussion; from both sides. Just because my side doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you can complain. Be constructive. I gave you my opinion, and your response of "literally the only map I care about" pretty much validates my point of why it's beating a dead horse.

I’m sorry for being an -Yoink- mate I’m just excited about the new halo gonna be coming out and I truly want to see that map but you’re right they do need to branch out and come up with some new content again my apologies for how I acted.🤘🏻✌🏻
Asking for a Halo game to include a version of Blood Gulch is like asking for a Sonic game to include a version of Green Hill Zone.
No not a version of it I want too see the original blood gulch same setup but new graphics don’t really think I’ll see it but hey you won’t know if you don’t ask
No not a version of it I want too see the original blood gulch same setup but new graphics don’t really think I’ll see it but hey you won’t know if you don’t ask
Halo 2, Halo: Reach, and Halo 2: Anniversary all contain recreations of Blood Gulch that are pretty faithful to the original while only changing relatively small things. Seeing as you also have maps in Halo 3 and Halo 4 like Valhalla and Ragnarok, I can pretty much guarantee that Halo: Infinite will include a version of the map too (and even if it goes the Valhalla route of only being inspired by Blood Gulch, you could always use Forge to make your own version of the map that's much more faithful.)

I’m sorry for being an -Yoink- mate I’m just excited about the new halo gonna be coming out and I truly want to see that map but you’re right they do need to branch out and come up with some new content again my apologies for how I acted.🤘🏻✌🏻
I get it! We're all heavily excited and thirsty for ANY word on Infinite. I'm sure we'll have some sort of BTB map reimagined as such, and probably some extremely detailed remakes as well. I'm all for it either way, but I was just saying I wanna see a bunch of new stuff too. I miss the days of a new Halo and seeing a new map you've never traversed before. I love that feeling of "this is it; this is the new thing!" 😁
The quick and the dea- wait wrong flavortext.
old maps dont work with sprint and armor abilities. hopefully we dont have that so we can have good og maps instead
DankPuns wrote:
I would either like a remake of blood gulch, or its halo 2 version, Coagulation. Valhalla is great and all, but its just not the same.
Agreed. I don't consider "spiritual successors" to be a remake of the map.
I Hope for the remake of this beatiful map of halo
what if armor abilities were taken out in favor of said maps
That would be awesome along with sprinting
I'll pre-order the game if they do this.
Yep that's map is where my oldest halo memories reside.
I sort of agree and want it back, but I would prefer Coagulation. I liked the bases more in Coagulation thanks to the hangars for banshees.
blood gulch baby

dewitt
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3