Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Collector’s Edition & Exclusives?

OP Dubstep Kittenz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Use Halo 3 and Halo Reach as a basis for the Halo Infinite special edition. The statues included with those editions were incredibly high quality and awe inspiring. The one for Halo 5 fell a little short, though was still a nice centerpiece. I think the arch over Locke and Chief was a little out of place and served no purpose to add to the poses or designs of the characters or scene depicted. It was just another piece to put a magnet to hold the two pieces together.

Halo Reach was personally my favorite Legendary Edition because it included Halsey's journal, which was stylized impressively well, other bits of Halo lore, and the statue, which was all stylized to look like a relic from deep within Oni's classified storage. It was an incredibly impressive Legendary/Collectors edition that not many games can stand up to whether it was the content included, or the deal for the price.

I hope 343i takes previous editions as their stylistic approach to their next high end Halo edition.
I've been a fan of Halo since I was 6 years old and now I'm 22 and youse have never disappointed me and what I would like to see in the special edition Halo Infinity would be a new Master Chief controller a new hard case for the game and a helmet.. to be honest there was one thing that didn't make me upset was leaving the Halo rings and it would be cool to go back to them also to go back to reach..please reply
Halo Infinite Collectors Edition:

- A Fitted To Size Master Chief Helmet
- Cortana A.I. Chip
- Includes A Zeta Halo Pinky Ring \ Finger Riing
- DLC year one pass if thats gonna happen ( I Hope For DLC Content)
- Zeta Halo ForeRunner Book (Contains ForeRunner Knowledge of Zeta Halo)

I honestly dont know, i just hope its going to be Great.
Just as long as special editions actually come with a physical copy of the game.
I would love for there to be preorder bonuses and a legendary edition with extra in game material and some physical pieces of memorabilia. I’d also like to see a halo edition of Xbox “scarlet”
I would love for there to be preorder bonuses and a legendary edition with extra in game material and some physical pieces of memorabilia. I’d also like to see a halo edition of Xbox “scarlet”
There’s been a special edition halo console with every main line halo release, starting at 3. It’s a money grab, I guarantee you there will be a Halo Scarlett console.
I'm sure there will be some ludicrous pack-in to the legendary edition. It's a series tradition at this point. While a "statue" made of cheap PVC is the most likely inclusion, I'd prefer if they at least went the Reach route and additionally included some neat ostensibly in-lore items like Halsey's journal. I'd much rather see that kind of thing as opposed to just another big box for a PVC statue- they're not all that impressive anymore on account of the law of diminishing returns.
MEDICVS wrote:
There’s been a special edition halo console with every main line halo release, starting at 3. It’s a money grab, I guarantee you there will be a Halo Scarlett console.
This is what I’m counting on lol, I still have my reach 360! I know it’s a money grab but where there’s a demand there’s money. Can’t blame them for that.
MEDICVS wrote:
This is what I’m counting on lol, I still have my reach 360! I know it’s a money grab but where there’s a demand there’s money. Can’t blame them for that.
Oh of course not! It’s genius. I’d hope they do the same with the controllers as well. They always make good ones
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3