Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Halo Infinite E3 Showing Prediction

OP JustAlex1997

As we all know, we're finally getting our second taste of Halo Infinite gameplay at E3 tomorrow. The following is what I think we're most likely to see.

• Short trailer featuring both campaign and multiplayer footage
  • Multiplayer gameplay, possibly with pro players, on a new mode (likely either Big Team Battle 2.0 or a battle royale)
  • Appearance by Joseph Staten to offer reassurance to skeptical fans
  • Release date announcement
  • Flighting date announcement (with flighting possibly beginning either during or shortly after E3)
I think OP is on par. I don't expect very much info at all. This is a 90 minute show and there are tons of games to be shown within that time limit. I'd keep expectations low given the latest track record
I just wanna see the game, it feels we've gotten nothing except little droplets from the faucet.
I hope they also show an infinite limited edition console!
We will most likely see 343 Industries revealing the Halo Infinite gameplay footage at E3 2021 especially when it comes to the Campaign levels and Multiplayer levels.
Let's not forget the ending of the entire conference with a trailer of the Halo TV show from Paramount.
I'd love to get a better understanding of the extent of customization.
Let's not forget the ending of the entire conference with a trailer of the Halo TV show from Paramount.
Good point actually. That looks like it’s finally actually coming along.
I can see them spending about 10 minutes on Halo, especially if they also show off the TV show as well. Maybe like 3-4 minutes to show off a campaign demo if they do that, another 3-4 minutes over viewing Multiplayer and maybe, hopefully announcing a flighting date. Then maybe 1-2 minutes for a Halo tv ad/trailer. Then maybe right at the end they’ll announce a release date!
I can see them spending about 10 minutes on Halo, especially if they also show off the TV show as well. Maybe like 3-4 minutes to show off a campaign demo if they do that, another 3-4 minutes over viewing Multiplayer and maybe, hopefully announcing a flighting date. Then maybe 1-2 minutes for a Halo tv ad/trailer. Then maybe right at the end they’ll announce a release date!
I did mentioned that on Halo Waypoint. I still think that 343 Industries will show both the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage and the Halo TV Series official trailer at E3 2021 especially at the end of the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase. For the Halo TV Series official trailer, you could be right. We could get a one or two minutes trailer for the Halo TV Series.
As we all know, we're finally getting our second taste of Halo Infinite gameplay at E3 tomorrow. The following is what I think we're most likely to see.

• Short trailer featuring both campaign and multiplayer footage
  • Multiplayer gameplay, possibly with pro players, on a new mode (likely either Big Team Battle 2.0 or a battle royale)
  • Appearance by Joseph Staten to offer reassurance to skeptical fans
  • Release date announcement
  • Flighting date announcement (with flighting possibly beginning either during or shortly after E3)
I agree with what you have stated. They need a strong showing and then get out. An awesome 6 minute showing is better than a 12 minute good one.
When in the presentation will it air? first or last?
Honestly I’m just hoping for a limited edition copy of the game! I’ve got my money on stand by as soon they announce versions I’m buying the most expensive one lol!
Closing this off as E3 has passed now