OP Illusive Blue

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Just no boring campaign and voice acting this time pls blue team,cortana and buck were really the only characters who had good acting
From the look of the spartan in the trailer, I think we will get to play as a red team member. Got got Master Chief and Blue Team in Halo 5. The helmet looks like Red Team.
already confirmed to focus on chief
This is true. Halo 1-5 is all focused on him mostly. Just saying like with 5 how the brought in Blue Tea working with Chief, I think we may get Red Team brought into the games from the books and comics as well. Bringing them into the main game story and working with Chief. Not saying that we will play as them and it focuses on them.
From the look of the spartan in the trailer, I think we will get to play as a red team member. Got got Master Chief and Blue Team in Halo 5. The helmet looks like Red Team.
already confirmed to focus on chief
This is true. Halo 1-5 is all focused on him mostly. Just saying like with 5 how the brought in Blue Tea working with Chief, I think we may get Red Team brought into the games from the books and comics as well. Bringing them into the main game story and working with Chief. Not saying that we will play as them and it focuses on them.
That would be an awesome way to connect Halo Infinite and Halo Wars..unlikely though imo
yeaahh !!!
Thanks you answered alot of my questions without me asking lol.
I think we should do an open world forge and a open world game
can there be playable elites in halo 6
good a beta : )
Thanks for this information
What if it’s called infinite because they update it forever and open world like Minecraft. Just kidding but you know someone is thinking that and they are just going to be disappointed.
hmm I wonder if classic gameplay is back to a degree since the artstyle is making a comeback
Yeah I sure hope so!
Looks good so far. Lets see what the next update reveals.
Hopefully Infinite turns away from the prometheans, I never really liked fighting them.
The FAQ did not disappoint. I came here with a question about a possible beta, and I got an answer!
Can't wait till it launches, im literally hyped up for it.
Do you think they will combine the halo infinite timeline with the halo wars 2 timeline?
Hopefully Infinite turns away from the prometheans, I never really liked fighting them.
Same here
Great list
I just hope they rework the battle rifle, because the halo 5 one was terrible
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5