3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7

This post has been hidden.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
y quiero jugar
I'm really looking forward to the new experience, especially if the game is in the open world, anyway it's wait for new information
A frequently asked question is the playability of Sangheili, as they totally dissapeared from MP in Halo 4 and Halo 5.
I'm really looking forward to the new experience, especially if the game is in the open world, anyway it's wait for new information
the environments in the trailer were pretty massive what they should do is if its open world they can go the ODST route where theres objectives once you do that it activates the next story mission and so on since odst had something like that with the nighttime Mombasa streets mission
truth would be very interesting
awesome
In Halo Infinite, I am very glad Chief is the main focus. H5 is a solid gaming experience and true Halo awesomeness. I love the direction 343i gave Chief in both H4 and 5. I argue Chief didn't get the level of character development he deserved in Halo CE through 3 in large part because he was not given very many lines of dialogue. I have heard many arguments (and supported/not supported them in some instances when/where they are logical) for and against the 343i direction with Chief.
Overall, I desire a story where the focus is Chief.

But, I am always open to playing as other characters--just as long as those characters get their separate titles. It does justice to the other characters, in my opinion; because, if there is a game solely about Arbiter or Locke or anyone else (Blue Team, for example) then that would give the characters a more fertile environment to be developed; and, a plus for unique gameplay experiences (i.e., character abilities are different for each title).
However, I strongly emphasize my nerd-love for the Chief. That's why I am openly excited about Infinite in every way!!!
I just hope it goes back to basics like h3 and h2 with its multiplayer experience
Spoiler:
Show
Hydra6767 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
yea that means about a year and half between the events of halo 5 and infinite
i hope halo infinite comes out during 2019 or early 2020, this news is good it answered a lot of my question, especially the part where it said that halo infinite would not be the last of the reclaimer saga
<p></p>
This has just confirmed that Halo Infinite will be the first game I pre order
This has just confirmed that Halo Infinite will be the first game I pre order
lol
will you bring back the elite?
when will this come out?
allonsy100 wrote:
when will this come out?
no idea probably next year or 2020
Bravo
This may be too early to know, but will there still be fire teams of spartans only, or maybe a spartan team and elite team?
From the look of the spartan in the trailer, I think we will get to play as a red team member. Got got Master Chief and Blue Team in Halo 5. The helmet looks like Red Team.
Hmm i dont know...
Could just be a re-design of Chiefs original armour. To me the helmet in the announcement trailer looked like a merge between H4/H5 and H2.
I mean yeah it could possibly be a Red Team Spartan we play. But most likely just a design choice. Remember that Chiefs armour has changed a lot over the years.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7