OP Illusive Blue

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Quote:
Will it be on Steam/Origin/U-Play/Nintendo Virtual Console/Nokia N-Gage?
No. Come on. You know that's not happening. Microsoft has an existing storefront. The likelihood that this would be on Steam is about the same as World of Warcraft finding its way there.

What? No Nintendo Virtual Console port?! I can’t believe it, this is heretical!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Just no boring campaign and voice acting this time pls blue team,cortana and buck were really the only characters who had good acting
u guys are good players
<p></p>Man I am really excited to get back to the halo array!
I agree we need split screen and maybe customization from reach but I don’t know
reker 345 wrote:
I agree we need split screen and maybe customization from reach but I don’t know
splitscreen already confirmed
reker 345 wrote:
yess
Saitam305 wrote:
Quote:
Will it be on Steam/Origin/U-Play/Nintendo Virtual Console/Nokia N-Gage?No. Come on. You know that's not happening. Microsoft has an existing storefront. The likelihood that this would be on Steam is about the same as World of Warcraft finding its way there.

What? No Nintendo Virtual Console port?! I can’t believe it, this is heretical!
lol
reker 345 wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
yess
Best news I’ve heard! Literally some of my favorite childhood memories are playing split screen campaign and multiplayer on classic Halos!
reker 345 wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
yess
Best news I’ve heard! Literally some of my favorite childhood memories are playing split screen campaign and multiplayer on classic Halos!
I know right
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Aguardando o jogo, deve ser muito caro no Brasil!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Alguém sabe quando vai ser o lançamento?
yo hype
Honestly, I just can't wait for Halo Infinite.
reker 345 wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
reker 345 wrote:
yess
I know right
plus when you have people over u dont need multiple xboxs to play together
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5