OP Illusive Blue

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
All I'm wondering, is wether the PC version will replace the Xbox regarding E-sport events and such. Cool and all that it'll be available on PC, but I fear that it will annihilate the whole Xbox scene for the game. Especially the pro scene.
This is an interesting issue. The question is really which would you rather watch? I play most of my shooters on PC since imo it just feels better and I can be more accurate. Halo is really the only one I play on console. The plays you would be able to see unfold on PC would no doubt be of higher perceived "skill" (just because of the precision a mouse grants), and would that create a more fun spectating experience? Maybe, but maybe not.

It will be very interesting to see how this develops.
Is halo infinite going to be an open world?
Is halo infinite going to be an open world?
we don't know there has been speculation that it is
Will there be a better forge with a greater pallets selection
I would like to see the flood return in the new installment but as the Halo CE/Halo 2 style flood. Maybe even fight some kind of protogravemind or even a gravemind.
Still hoping for the customization areas like in halo reach, I like the req point system but I love the halo reach armor customization.
I believe 343 is stepping up their game with halo infinite, they did good on halo 4 and did better on halo 5, they are looking at their mistakes and fixing them.
i saw the latest post of 343 and they said pc is going to be treated like "first class citezens" so xbox isnt the main platform anymore??? or what do they mean by that???
i saw the latest post of 343 and they said pc is going to be treated like "first class citezens" so xbox isnt the main platform anymore??? or what do they mean by that???
Basically where they aren't treating pc version as a afterthought same thing ID software is saying about the switch version of doom eternal
Will players be able to forge their own firefight maps?
If I buy PC version will I be able to play with a friend on xbox?
I’ve heard there’s going to be Reach like customization but does that mean there’s not going to be a bigger variety like Halo 5?
Let the ranks be badges type halo 3 or halo reach, NO numbers! <3
10/10 OP
s0 Ampd wrote:
I would love to see this.
At least in co op modes. Don't think they will do the same in competitive game modes
s0 Ampd wrote:
In my opinion, seeing halo 5 and halo 5 forge...the answer is here
baaask wrote:
All I'm wondering, is wether the PC version will replace the Xbox regarding E-sport events and such. Cool and all that it'll be available on PC, but I fear that it will annihilate the whole Xbox scene for the game. Especially the pro scene.
This is an interesting issue. The question is really which would you rather watch? I play most of my shooters on PC since imo it just feels better and I can be more accurate. Halo is really the only one I play on console. The plays you would be able to see unfold on PC would no doubt be of higher perceived "skill" (just because of the precision a mouse grants), and would that create a more fun spectating experience? Maybe, but maybe not.

It will be very interesting to see how this develops.
I really can't disagree with you on this one. It would most definately up the skillplay, so to speak, but then again (as you said) Halo is the only exclusive console shooter, which I kinda feel gives it an edge, nostalgia, whatever. And we all know that console shooters is a hard skill to master at that level as well. but yeah, it will be interesting indeed to see how it unfolds. I actually can't give an answer to wether I'd prefer watching Halo events played on PC or Xbox due to the pros and cons..
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/vehicles/indulgence-of-conviction
It s cool
Quote:
The Flood successfully captured the Indulgence of Conviction during the Battle of Installation 05
What Achievements will carry over into Halo Infinite? Such as beating/doing certain things in MCC unlocked stuff in Halo 5.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7