[Locked] Halo Infinite FAQ

OP Illusive Blue

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
What Achievements will carry over into Halo Infinite? Such as beating/doing certain things in MCC unlocked stuff in Halo 5.
I would love achievements like:
Kill 100 enemies with the sword in multiplayer 10 G
Kill tot enemies with something in multiplayer // G
Will their be certain items (like helmets, weapon skin, armour) unlocked after playing/beating all the halo games on legendary difficulties from master chief collection to infinite?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Seria genial que pusieran las armaduras que ya te ganaste en Halo 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm really excited to see where they take this. I just hope they don't put in any more in game transactions. It honestly kinda ruins Halo 5 along with no split screen. Its just wasted potential at this point unless they fix some major hings in Halo Infinite. (Which it looks like they are.) So I, along with millions of Halo fans just hope that they finally get this right and give us the halo game we've all been waiting for.
If 343 doesn’t change the respawn and heavy weapons/vehicles protection mechanics, it turns into a bad game also.

After so many years, we still have to respawn without protection especially outside base in Valhalla or other maps, shot by enemies immediately like birds.

And I really don’t like the concept ‘map control’ when enemies steal or destroy your team’s heavy weapons and vehicles, those should be controlled only by your team to balance the match, to not turning into a massacre.

Halo 6 should change those old mechanics, they’re really not friendly to newcomers and casuals. 343 is too eager to push e-Sports, but the population is too low, they should try to attract new and young players first, yes kids, don’t try your best to save those H2-eve players.

Give us 32 or 64 players mode, Halo needs a real Big Team Battle all-out arsenal mode like Battlefield. And BTB and Super Festa mode should be Day One in Halo 5, you guys just gave us Warzone for making money from REQs.
And the best game mode in Halo 5? BTB Super Fiesta, it should replace BTB in the future.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would like the armor we win in Halo 5 are respected in the new game
Bring the rogue Helmet to Halo 6! please best-looking helmet.
Can’t wait. 343 seem to have learned from their past experiences and might make something truly great.
343 has seemed like they are learning from the community. So we have to wait and see what they bring to the table now.
deldour wrote:
I get that they were already planning no numbers...But why though?
I think Halo 29 doesn't sound good, they seem to agree.
Who thinks 343 will release it in November? Or this year at all? I’ve heard a lot of people saying they might wait for 2020 but idk
Who thinks 343 will release it in November? Or this year at all? I’ve heard a lot of people saying they might wait for 2020 but idk
From what I've heard it's in early development so I'm thinking either late 2020 or 2021, probably the latter.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Espero que no lo saquen tan tarde.
From what I've heard it's in early development so I'm thinking either late 2020 or 2021, probably the latter.
343 have stated there will be a Multiplayer flighting period, similar to how the MCC Insider program works. They also said if you get into the Insider program for MCC you've got more of a chance for an Infinite invite. So that probably means the beta is this year and release is next.
skydogcom wrote:
And the best game mode in Halo 5? BTB Super Fiesta, it should replace BTB in the future.
I love Fiesta, but please don't replace BTB! Why not both?
GYS GHOST wrote:
What Achievements will carry over into Halo Infinite? Such as beating/doing certain things in MCC unlocked stuff in Halo 5.
I would love achievements like:
Kill 100 enemies with the sword in multiplayer 10 G
Kill tot enemies with something in multiplayer // G
I love achievement hunting for rewards/trophies, and I think it would be crazy cool if achievements from Halo 5 and MCC carried over to Halo Infinite somehow.
Locked to prevent comments, This wasn't meant to be a wishlist topic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7