Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Forge

OP NutCracker1804

What new thing would you like to see in forge for halo infinite?
Examples:
New mechanics
Adjustable npc
A Firefight Forge (Horde) mode
XYZ scale adjustment for objects. Being able to resize an object would cut down on the list of individual cube objects on the list.

AI placement. I don't care if they're dumb and have no path to follow. GIMMIE.

EVERY object asset in the game. If there's a roll of toilet paper in the object files, I want the option to spawn it too

Something I'm sure is in Forge this time around because it's in campaign: adjustable day/night.

WATER SHEETS/BLOCKS

EVERY vehicle/weapon! Static or not!

Weapon emitters!
Basically an effect emitter, but creates a sound and projectile as though a player/npc/vehicle were firing a weapon. Could use an 'invisible' path, like how man canons in halo 5 forge worked to show you the direction of fire. Scriptable. Could make for interesting out of bounds options or for fun crazy custom games. Heck, make it team based too, so you can set up sentry guns.
FTC Anvil wrote:
XYZ scale adjustment for objects. Being able to resize an object would cut down on the list of individual cube objects on the list.

EVERY object asset in the game. If there's a roll of toilet paper in the object files, I want the option to spawn it too

Something I'm sure is in Forge this time around because it's in campaign: adjustable day/night.

WATER SHEETS/BLOCKS

Weapon emitters!
Basically an effect emitter, but creates a sound and projectile as though a player/npc/vehicle were firing a weapon. Could use an 'invisible' path, like how man canons in halo 5 forge worked to show you the direction of fire. Scriptable. Could make for interesting out of bounds options or for fun crazy custom games. Heck, make it team based too, so you can set up sentry guns.
I want all of this also.
I think skybox adjustments would be so cool.
for Forge I haven't properly dabbled in it since the days of reach but I'd love to have if it hasn't already been done some form of automatic features like revolving door and other things of the sort.
I'd love for AI to be in Forge!
How about keeping Forge and multi-player available offline! Stop being greedy and except that some of us players don't want to play online 24/7. We still like playing in the same room with friends. The purchase of a game should entitle me to play every part of that game offline and without the expectation of you trying to continually milk me for more! Keep going the way you are and find more of your once loyal customers discovering the benefits of switching to Playstation!
Having firefight be a normal game mode would be pretty cool. Just have forgable spawn points. Would be pretty cool
Maps about twice the zone of halo reach forge world. Forge World 2.0 pelican that can shoot they had it in halo mcc halo 4 forge bring the vehicles they put in halo reach forge mcc those big flying ones ever past halo vehicle!
AI in Forge like the ones in halo 5 warzone
bring back pieces from halo reach the big building pieces
make the controls a lot easier so I can actually build something I can’t build anything in halo 5 controls are to hard !
FTC Anvil wrote:

WATER SHEETS/BLOCKS

Weapon emitters!
Great suggestions here.
My ideal forge mode would be a dedicated app to create maps, add Ai, musical objects, tons of abstract/environmental sound effects and dialogue, a lot of skyboxes to choose from, and every weapon, vehicle, structure, skybox from past Halos. In Doom's map editor (2016) you could create entire levels (ai, everything), i have countless hours in custom modes, way too much fun. So that would be ideal to me...
Maybe I'm hoping for too much but the hability to fuse object and make it a "drivable" vehicule and add some pre-fabricated weapons to it (missiles, plasma cannons and asign it to primary, secondary fire.

If they plan to service the game for ten years, they sould give us the hability to do pretty much anything. The power of the community is very strong (from warcraft III and minecraft mod to DOTA 2 and BR craze).
i want to be able to make movies through forge.

The simplicity of being able to take npcs/animate them --create dialog between them and preset pathing for cameras to make my own narrative extended universe within halo would be legendary.