Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Legendary edition

OP SalmonSpoon2125

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi guys! What do you want in a legendary edition for Halo Infinite?
A complete game.
A complete game.
Nothing else?
A complete game.
Nothing else?
Masterchief action figure, flaming helmet, and flaming warthog.
A complete game.
Nothing else?
Masterchief action figure, flaming helmet, and flaming warthog.
I agree man
  • A EXCLUSIVE in game, permanent thing to equitp and show off. Such as a name plate, armor or armor effect.
  • Early Access to beta and or full game release
  • A unique statue EXCLUSIVE to legendary edition
  • A season pass for all the dlc
  • Lots of cool swag, including some from, or about lore
  • All the bonuses that the lesser versions have
Halo: Reach is my favorite Halo collector's edition, so just like it.
Halo: Reach is my favorite Halo collector's edition, so just like it.
It's an excellent collectors edition. I would like to see a Halo Ring edition, or a choice of editions. A scarab ? A scorpion tank ? So many choices.
Something cool like a master Chief statue that comes with a bunch of other stuff for in game. Please no ridiculous price like the Mortal Kombat 11 scorpion mask. I wanted it so bad but it was insanely over priced for something you can't even wear.
I would love to see the legendary flames (red), season pass for DLC, steel case, and something symbolic of the game itself.
Regice554 wrote:
  • A EXCLUSIVE in game, permanent thing to equitp and show off. Such as a name plate, armor or armor effect.
There are many options, but I appreciate the stress point of EXCLUSIVE. I want those who started at the beginning to be able to show that and not have that exclusivity taken away by allowing monetary or in game purchase of it down the road.
I would love to see the legendary flames (red), season pass for DLC, steel case, and something symbolic of the game itself.
I agree and maybe the object that is symbolic to the game itself could be a statue that has the Chief in his new armor with a Halo Ring behind him (small scale Halo Ring of course).
A wearable MC Helmet. *Stares at H3 Legendary Edition with disappointment*
Regice554 wrote:
I hope in a flaming helmet
Cool art work for the metal case. That’s always been the most important part to me on special editions.
Nalla78 wrote:
Cool art work for the metal case. That’s always been the most important part to me on special editions.
I agree, I love metal work
Just a standard edition with no extra cosmetics. I wouldn't want dlc maps due to matchmaking and since games cost more money.
I'd like if they brought back flaming helmets for anyone who pre-orders the game.
Nalla78 wrote:
Yeah the Halo 2 collector’s edition steel case was a great example of that.
I want to know how to pre order stuff, but not from the Xbox store, since I want all the physical bonuses. I don’t want any bonuses that you can only get if you pre order it digitally (looking at you, Halo Wars 2). But onto the things that I would want:

• A really nice, EXCLUSIVE cover for the legendary edition.
• Some kind of statue, similar to what came with Halo 5 ultimate edition.
• This will sound nerdy, even for a post on halo waypoint, but I think an EXLUSIVE Halo Mega Construx figure, or even a small set, would be nice.
• An EXCLUSIVE cosmetic, I think the armor from Halo 1999 would be cool for this.
• A name plate, armor effect, and character voice, EXCLUSIVE to owners of the Legendary edition.
• EXCLUSIVE cosmetic #2: Poncho chief’s poncho.
• Some kind of model, I think a lineup of all of chief’s appearances over the course of halo would be nice.

I know this is a tall order, but it’s called a wishlist for a reason. Amiright?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2