Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Legendary edition

OP SalmonSpoon2125

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Something like Halo Reach with the Halsey’s Diary for the Lore Fans Or Collectors & a Master Chief Figure with some In-game exclusives
Yes, definitely. I have the Legendary Edition of H3 and Reach and would definitely buy it if it had a 12" cool statue of chief with his new armor or something cool like that.
A complete game.
I second the motion. I'll buy a legendary collection if the game lives up the the expectation. Otherwise, I might just rent it from Red Box just to play the campaign and move on. I'm so tired of incomplete games that depend on post launch content to make it what it should have been at launch. If it lives up to the expectation, I'll buy the legendary version for myself and gift that version to friends I think will enjoy it just because it would be deserved.
I'd like to get the updated version of master chief's helmet like in the Halo 3 edition.
Halo: Reach is my favorite Halo collector's edition, so just like it.
I agree. I have halo 3, reach and halo 5 legendary editions but Halo reach is my favourite.
eviltedi wrote:
Halo: Reach is my favorite Halo collector's edition, so just like it.
It's an excellent collectors edition. I would like to see a Halo Ring edition, or a choice of editions. A scarab ? A scorpion tank ? So many choices.
I would like to see a Halo Rings that can moves with its moon.
I would love to see the legendary flames (red), season pass for DLC, steel case, and something symbolic of the game itself.
Legendary flames is beautiful. I hope 343 brings armor effects in Halo infinite.
A good helmet that you can put in your head, not like the halo 3 one
I'd really like a concept art work book, or maybe something kind of like Halsey's journal from Reach's Legendary edition? Something that gives a call back to the simpler times and reminds us that this is in fact, Halo. Maybe some Chief dogtags or all of Blue Team's dog tags? Something with the Spartan logo on it?
Hi guys! What do you want in a legendary edition for Halo Infinite?
Only if it comes with all microtransactions unlocked.
I think a moderately sized Master Chief figure with some kind of dope poster and lore something would be cool. A dream would be to come with some sort of swag like a high quality UNSC dog tag and concept art book.
A good helmet that you can put in your head, not like the halo 3 one
So right.
I thought the armour effect from Reach was pretty cool as well as the statue. I wouldn't mind to see something similar return.
1:1 scale battle rifle replica. You know you want it.
A complete game.
Nothing else?
Masterchief action figure, flaming helmet, and flaming warthog.
I agree to these terms o7
I'd like to see another statue or figure similarly sized to the Reach or Halo 5 piece. I love that kind of stuff. Perhaps a couple other knick knacks. I don't love lore pamphlets or whatever. I usually read them once, maybe, and then they sit in the box forever, but I get others do. Instead I'd like to see other smaller physical items to display along side of the statue. Maybe a puzzle, keychain, patches, posters, etc. And then include one or two in game exclusives or something.
The best collectors edition I've bought is Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic Edition. Four statues, banner, art work, amulet, game of course, steel book, soundrack, dlc armour. It really is an extensive collectors edition, but it was expensive. I would love to see a Halo edition like that. I suppose it depends on 343i.

I also have DOOM Eternal with life size wearable Praetor helmet, and the top tier Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered, there is a market for these high priced editions. If 343i made a Halo Infinite collectors edition in a similar vein it would be on my radar.

My ideal Halo Infinite Collectors Edition : Game, steelbook, art, banner, Cortana chip, Halo Ring, soundtrack, grunt statue, John 117 statue, arbiter statue. Price £200 plus to £325 ? Count me in.
eviltedi wrote:
The best collectors edition I've bought is Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic Edition. Four statues, banner, art work, amulet, game of course, steel book, soundrack, dlc armour. It really is an extensive collectors edition, but it was expensive. I would love to see a Halo edition like that. I suppose it depends on 343i.

I also have DOOM Eternal with life size wearable Praetor helmet, and the top tier Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered, there is a market for these high priced editions. If 343i made a Halo Infinite collectors edition in a similar vein it would be on my radar.

My ideal Halo Infinite Collectors Edition : Game, steelbook, art, banner, Cortana chip, Halo Ring, soundtrack, grunt statue, John 117 statue, arbiter statue. Price £200 plus to £325 ? Count me in.
My problem with the Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic edition is that it seems to step on the toes of past games in the series editions. Now I could be completely wrong, but I was fairly certain the previous two installments (or perhaps it was their remaster releases) offered an edition that came with a largely statue of War and Death for their respective game. Then 3 comes out and yes the statues are cool, but they seem to be smaller and less detailed versions. And like you said, quite expensive. Like I said, it's really the fact that they don't keep up with the previous editions. Rather than making a Fury statue on par with the previous editions (and to ultimately build a collection) they kind of devalue the previous edition with a lesser 'reboot' in my opinion.

Depending on what exactly is included, I would consider playing $300 and maybe $400 for a Legendary or Mythic Halo edition. But it has to feel like that value is actually there. The best edition of the Destroy All Humans remaster hardly seems worth it to me.
eviltedi wrote:

My problem with the Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic edition is that it seems to step on the toes of past games in the series editions. Now I could be completely wrong, but I was fairly certain the previous two installments (or perhaps it was their remaster releases) offered an edition that came with a largely statue of War and Death for their respective game. Then 3 comes out and yes the statues are cool, but they seem to be smaller and less detailed versions. And like you said, quite expensive. Like I said, it's really the fact that they don't keep up with the previous editions. Rather than making a Fury statue on par with the previous editions (and to ultimately build a collection) they kind of devalue the previous edition with a lesser 'reboot' in my opinion.

Depending on what exactly is included, I would consider playing $300 and maybe $400 for a Legendary or Mythic Halo edition. But it has to feel like that value is actually there. The best edition of the Destroy All Humans remaster hardly seems worth it to me.
I stand corrected. The Death and Dusk statue I was thinking of was done by a third party with licensing rights I'm assuming. I also couldn't find one for War, only for Death. And it was like $600USD. So now knowing that, the Apocalyptic Edition doesn't seem too terrible. The statues are the main selling point for sure. The other stuff is kinda cool though.
Man, I'm surprised by the lack of people mentioning including the game soundtrack. Do people not care about that anymore?? Getting the game soundtrack was always the selling point for me in collector's editions.

So I would like to see steel case cover with a PHYSICAL DISC with alternate art on the disc, the FULL game soundtrack on dics (a code for digital version is acceptable here but I'd rather have it on dics) some type of statue and some sort of cosmetic item (name plate, emblem, weapon skin, etc) that indicates in game that you bought the legendary edition and It can only be obtained by getting the legendary edition. I would like to see a price tag of $149.99-199 CDN dollars MAX!! but if it's 200 bucks the soundtrack better be the full OST and the statute better be damn good!!

Whatever they do they need to include the actual disc. Most people that are getting these are collectors hence they like to "Collect" things. we don't need another cluster bomb of a situation like Halo 5 collector's edition that lacked a physical disc 🙄
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3